Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This transfer story has been ongoing since April. 

The club has done a brilliant job in leading the fans into believing that it is being proactive about it with all this talk about Nainggolan agreeing personal terms, sending Marina Granoskaia to negotiate, etc.  However, time has told and one can see that things are stalling.....

I believe this so-called transfer saga will drag until the last day of the transfer window and it will inevitably fail spectacularly.  That's when the PR folks at the Bridge will go overtime with feeds 'of "at least we tried" and "Roma refused to do business" and then Plan B is executed which is another Papy-type purchase or a loan arrangement for a washed-out South American player.  Come to think of it. Plan B is really Plan A after all.  The bank manager of Chelsea FC will be well pleased and give the Board a collective pat on their backs for matching the transfer budgets of Burnley and Middlesbrough. 

5 minutes ago, bellion said:

This transfer story has been ongoing since April. 

The club has done a brilliant job in leading the fans into believing that it is being proactive about it with all this talk about Nainggolan agreeing personal terms, sending Marina Granoskaia to negotiate, etc.  However, time has told and one can see that things are stalling.....

I believe this so-called transfer saga will drag until the last day of the transfer window and it will inevitably fail spectacularly.  That's when the PR folks at the Bridge will go overtime with feeds 'of "at least we tried" and "Roma refused to do business" and then Plan B is executed which is another Papy-type purchase or a loan arrangement for a washed-out South American player.  Come to think of it. Plan B is really Plan A after all.  The bank manager of Chelsea FC will be well pleased and give the Board a collective pat on their backs for matching the transfer budgets of Burnley and Middlesbrough. 

I'm not saying you're wrong, although this is quite a conspiracy theory.
But do you ever post something else than this kind of comment? We get the tune, the board last summer has done a spectacularly bad job( and I agree), but do you need to write about this in every comment?

34 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I'm not saying you're wrong, although this is quite a conspiracy theory.
But do you ever post something else than this kind of comment? We get the tune, the board last summer has done a spectacularly bad job( and I agree), but do you need to write about this in every comment?

I've said it before. Doesn't bother replying. I would love it if there is some kind of warning for him.

In all honesty, the fact that Jake Cohen who very rarely posts transfer stories and info has actually dropped this out of the blue is a bit encouraging.

On 5/26/2016 at 2:36 AM, The Skipper said:

Interested in @DYC.'s opinion on Nainggolan and how he'd fit in. Provide, mij broer. 

Didn't see this till now.

Uhm... I'm a bit torn on him. He's without a doubt a good player but how good? Sometimes I think he's a good player for Roma and other times I think he could cut it at a higher end club. But I'm leaning towards the former to be honest. His technique seems to be just fine but I have doubts about him tactically and whether he can make a real impact in a team that wants to win trophies regularly.

He's definitely the right type of player imo. The physicality and intensity he would add are qualities sorely missing in the current midfield. Radja and Cesc in front of a (quality) holding midfielder could possibly form the best midfield in the league but internationally it would still be behind the very best. Thing is, we have no idea what Conte's plans are.

He seems happy in Roma though. It's easy to say, throw money at him. You don't know what motivates him. And I'm sure those saying just overpay, would call him a mercenary if things don't go well. But it's early so who knows. He could be pursuaded. I'm a bigger fan of Matuidi and would love for him to join but that's unlikely to happen.

5 minutes ago, milka said:

Radja Nainggolan has snubbed a move to Chelsea in favour of a move to Manchester United. [La Gazzetta dello Sport]

And so it begins...

This is turning into a joke now. Was a Chelsea player two weeks ago, now he does not want to come here anymore because of the lack of UCL football. But somehow prefers to go to United who last time I checked was playing Europa League...

To say this was an atrocious window if we end up with the likes of Rudiger, Manolas, Giaccherini or Graziano Pelle would be an understatement. 30m on Antonio Rudiger, imagine that. Fucking Antonio Rudiger. Jesus Christ.

I asked David Amoyal (works with DI Marzio) on Twitter why negotations have stalled. Whether the clubs can't agree on the price, the player doesn't want to leave or Roma won't sell. 

Surprisingly for me he answered me and there it is:

40 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

I asked David Amoyal (works with DI Marzio) on Twitter why negotations have stalled. Whether the clubs can't agree on the price, the player doesn't want to leave or Roma won't sell. 

You can always ask and he will always answer.

Yep, seems like Chelsea want to give no more than 35 in crude money and the other 10 to be bonus clauses. On the other hand,Roma don't believe they can replace him easily so they want a flat out 45 mil. Hope we strike it. He IS and SHOULD BE the main priority.

8 hours ago, Ledgi said:

We Are So Stingy <_<

29 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

45m for a 28 y.o. is insane. For that price we should stay away and look at Kante and Krychowiak, just as good but younger and cheaper.

45 euros not pounds so its about 32 mil pounds

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You