• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtois/Cech

Azpi - Zouma - Terry - Luis

Ramires - Matic

Cuadrado/Willian - Willian/Cesc - Hazard

Costa

Not gonna happen, but oh well.

Considering it is an away match, actually it is quite possible. That line up will guarantee at least a point. Although I doubt Luis will start though. It has been forever since he was last starting.

Dear me, I didn't realize about that.

It happens.

Though Mourinho proved a lot of time during his career he can put players out of position in emergency situations but it would be scandalous if he do it on Sunday too.

Thibo

Azpi zouma jt Luis

Matic cesc

Cuadrado willian hazard

Costa

I cant see any reason to play any other team except for maybe ramires instead of cesc (feels like he could need a rest?) but i think cesc should start.

Oscar has been absolute dog and cuadrado should be given a fair chance.

Luis needs to play. I dont understand how hes been on the bench this much.

3-0 would be great. I don't care who starts as long as it's a comfortable win. In light of recent results and form a very comfortable win is necessary to boost confidence.

I did say I don't care who starts but it would be nice if Filipe Luis got a lot of minutes. Especially over Ivanovic.

How exactly do people expect Luis to go forward and help out Hazard offensively when he has to look out for Terry?

Place Matic and/or Ramires to fulfill that gap when Luis is forward. Defending doesn't earn you wins, it earns you draws.