test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rapkun

Wishlist Nabil Fekir

Started by Rapkun,

363 posts in this topic

What a shame. I was thinking he would be a decent Eden replacement if he were to leave. Can't afford to lose him now. We need to sort the manager situation as soon as possible.

Liverpool deserve credit for getting this over the line - Lyon wanted to incite a post-World Cup bidding war but a mixture of Fékir's wishes & LFC convinced them otherwise. Chelsea = were the only concrete competitor at this stage of the window. Manager situation cost them.

1 hour ago, Marvin123 said:

Failed medical? 

What I heard on talk sport they have to wait  for something to be able to agree sale cant remember what tho.

Can’t believe how good Liverpool’s business has been. They are one defender and goalie away from challenging City for the title next season.

6 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Can’t believe how good Liverpool’s business has been. They are one defender and goalie away from challenging City for the title next season.

What they need IMO is GK and backup winger. If Fekir is to play in middle, they still dont have anyone quality to replace their trio. And when one of those three isnt playing, they are much weaker. If they got hands on another quality winger who would rotate with their main 3, they would be incredibly dangerous because unlike now, they wouldnt need to depend on health and fitness of Salah, Firmino and Mane every single game.

Lyon have said they've pulled out of negotiations with Liverpool.

I wonder if people are still gushing over their summer so far. Until everything is confirmed anything can happen.

Just because Chelsea don't have any real concrete rumours on transfers doesn't mean they're not working on deals. We've always kept things well under wraps.

Fernando and DDA like this

31 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Lyon have said they've pulled out of negotiations with Liverpool.

I wonder if people are still gushing over their summer so far. Until everything is confirmed anything can happen.

Just because Chelsea don't have any real concrete rumours on transfers doesn't mean they're not working on deals. We've always kept things well under wraps.

My friend reckons price was a problem as the Coutinho money is running out, quite ironic really as that's the type of thing were  slated for.

Fernando and Superblue_1986 like this

53 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Would love for this to happen now that Jorginho is in the fold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who needs fekir we got Jorginho 

unless we sell fabregas .

2 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Fekir can replace Willian

He is winger? 

Because I thought that  was playmaker like. Fabregas 

Isn't he more of a 10 ? I think we need someone on the RW that's going to make a lot of off the ball runs in behind the defence. 

Kinda like an upgraded Pedro. 

Isn't he more of a 10 ? I think we need someone on the RW that's going to make a lot of off the ball runs in behind the defence. 
Kinda like an upgraded Pedro. 

Goalscoring 10. Not an out and out winger, similar to Callejon actually