test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rapkun

Wishlist Nabil Fekir

Started by Rapkun,

347 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Just as Kepas price went up £50mill in a few short months.

You either put up or shut up. Just like we did with Eden. WHO in their right mind would pay £200 mill for him? Apparently no one!

Id take Fekir in a heartbeat right now. Wanted him last season along with Telles. They would have been amazing for us.

Kepa's price went up because he signed a new contract with Bilbao and they increased his buy out clause.  Bilbao don't do business.  You pay the clause, or you piss off.

It's not exactly the same with Fekir.  

the wes likes this

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Kepa's price went up because he signed a new contract with Bilbao and they increased his buy out clause.  Bilbao don't do business.  You pay the clause, or you piss off.

It's not exactly the same with Fekir.  

But its still the same with buying anything,

I collect rare records. Say theres only a handful of copies of a particular record. Its a very good record that all the top Djs and collectors want.

It was found in a dusty old basement and whem it was printed the record company thought it was shit at the time so only made a few demo copies.

I found 8 copies of this record that cost 50 US cents each but because NOW its so good, rare and wanted I can sell them for £1k each.

Everything is worth just what the market says it is and how much someone is willing to pay.

akgw13 likes this

3 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

Sorry it must be just me ... but I never understood the hype around him. From what I saw he looked a decent player nothing more. 

Always much preferred Malcolm myself. I've compared Fekir to Shaquiri in the past. Not surprised that Liverpool went for him as an alternative.

I post this here 

but I don’t know how reliable is this 

dreams but it’s a final day to dream 

C3F95ED2-65D3-4703-8C12-704B5F6A43A3.png

Can't see this happening today... Lol

🚨Info @rmcsport : offre de 60M€ bonus compris de @ChelseaFC pour le milieu de l'@OL @NabilFekir ! Négociations en cours entre les deux clubs. Le joueur est intéressé à l’idée de rejoindre la Premier League.

🚨Info @rmcsport: € 60M bonus included from @ChelseaFC for the @ OL @NabilFekir community! Negotiations in progress between the two clubs. The player is interested in joining the Premier League.

Dimitr and Johnnyeye like this

Just now, Marvin123 said:

Can't see this happening today... Lol

🚨Info @rmcsport : offre de 60M€ bonus compris de @ChelseaFC pour le milieu de l'@OL @NabilFekir ! Négociations en cours entre les deux clubs. Le joueur est intéressé à l’idée de rejoindre la Premier League.

🚨Info @rmcsport: € 60M bonus included from @ChelseaFC for the @ OL @NabilFekir community! Negotiations in progress between the two clubs. The player is interested in joining the Premier League.

Seriously??? 

6 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

No idea if it's serious or not. Is RMC a good source?? 

Very good source 

11 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

No idea if it's serious or not. Is RMC a good source?? 

Only Mohamed Bouhafsi is reliable. The others not so much.

Dimitr likes this

15 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

No deal, time to move on.

English?

Not happening lads.

Oh well. He will play for Liverpool next season I guess.

😑

Still a very good window for us though. Can't be mad.

Dimitr likes this

16 minutes ago, DDA said:

Still a very good window for us though. Can't be mad.

I bet ye the Spurs fans are mad 😂😂😂 they did sweet fuck in the transfer window 

DDA likes this

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

I bet ye the Spurs fans are mad 😂😂😂 they did sweet fuck in the transfer window 

My mates a Yid and he said they are fuming. 😂 Just makes this window even sweeter.

the wes likes this