Rapkun

Nabil Fekir is a French/Algerian attacking midfielder/Striker currently playing for Olympique Lyonnais. He mainly plays as an attacking center midfielder or a left winger but he can also play on the right or even as a Striker. He is left footed. He possesses all the qualities of a very promising attacking talent; technical ability,creativity,vision,pace,dribbling,set-pieces. He is making a tremendous duo with his teamate Lacazette contributing to a large number of goal/assists to their team, which is top of ligue 1 at the minute.

I know all the hype is around Lacazette at the moment but I believe he is only being overshadowed by his teamate's impressive goal record. He reached an incredible level this season and he's only 21 years old. I think he is the real deal.

We haven't been linked with him but there wasn't any thread about him and I wanted to dicuss the player. This is not the position where we need to strenghten right now, but seeing the boy's talent It would be a shame to miss on him if he were to move. He is a big talent. I don't think I've been that much impressed with a ligue 1 player since Eden Hazard. I highly suggest to anyone who didn't see him to watch some lyon games and judge for themselves, Lyon play a very attractive football and they have lot promising players in their ranks so you won't get disapointed. Meanwhile here is a Youtube video.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

He has broken his knee ligament. What a fucking shit... this damage my day !.

This guy could have been the new big name of this season, he really has a good future. I just hate when a young player suffers this type of injury. I really hope that he can surpass that and not be another young career destroyed for a injury.

• 1 year later...

Why on earth are we not all over this guy, he is exactly what we need on the right wing, watched him against Juventus and he is fucking amazing, praying that we make a move for him on january or in the summer

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, DDA said:

This guy is brilliant. I would love to have him here. Why nobody has tried to lure him in is beyond me. He had that lengthy injury but has come back even stronger.. which is a testimant to his character.

It it me? This type of post irritates me. We don't know if anyone has tried to lure him or not so we can't make assumptions about that.

Personally, I would not try to lure him. I prefer Malcolm. Much prefer.

5 hours ago, DDA said:

This guy is brilliant. I would love to have him here. Why nobody has tried to lure him in is beyond me. He had that lengthy injury but has come back even stronger.. which is a testimant to his character.

some club will snap him up in the summer there's alot of rumours link him to replace Sanchez ffs 

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

It it me? This type of post irritates me. We don't know if anyone has tried to lure him or not so we can't make assumptions about that.

Personally, I would not try to lure him. I prefer Malcolm. Much prefer.

Well I do apologise that I have offended you with my post, Lord Farquaad. I was merely talking from a personal perspective, as I have not seen anyone being publicly linked to him. As for this Malcom fella, well I can't say much on him because I haven't seen him play.

On 1/2/2018 at 0:25 AM, the wes said:

some club will snap him up in the summer there's alot of rumours link him to replace Sanchez ffs 

I'd jump all over him. Hes scored 7 and had 5 MOTM's in the past 10 games. Hes obviously come back very strong as hes doing the full 90mins every game too. Plus hes only 24 so would/could be with us ages.HE needs us to buy him sod the money.

Fekir.png

16 hours ago, DDA said:

Well I do apologise that I have offended you with my post, Lord Farquaad. I was merely talking from a personal perspective, as I have not seen anyone being publicly linked to him. As for this Malcom fella, well I can't say much on him because I haven't seen him play.

Your post didn’t offend me, it irritated me.

There is an awful lot of stuff that you don’t see happen. Are you suggesting that it beats you why none of that takes place either?

You have not seen me ennobled yet you seem able to believe that I’d choose to be known by the stupidest title you can think of. Not so likely.

Look, I’m sorry if I’ve offended you. I genuinely mean that, but there are dozens of posts in which people assume something has not happened when they can’t possibly know whether it has or not. That unsupportable assumption invalidates whatever point they are making, or any criticism they are offering.

On a subject we’re less likely to fall out over, I’d be interested to read your opinion on Malcolm when you do watch him. 

On 02/01/2018 at 5:55 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Your post didn’t offend me, it irritated me.

There is an awful lot of stuff that you don’t see happen. Are you suggesting that it beats you why none of that takes place either?

You have not seen me ennobled yet you seem able to believe that I’d choose to be known by the stupidest title you can think of. Not so likely.

Look, I’m sorry if I’ve offended you. I genuinely mean that, but there are dozens of posts in which people assume something has not happened when they can’t possibly know whether it has or not. That unsupportable assumption invalidates whatever point they are making, or any criticism they are offering.

On a subject we’re less likely to fall out over, I’d be interested to read your opinion on Malcolm when you do watch him. 

I don't really get offended by posts on a forum in general. Maybe when I was younger I would engage in disputes, sometimes in these forums. Now if I disagree with something strongly I will just stop replying. I am saying this because you have nothing to aplogise for.. my 'Lord Farquaad' comment was sarcasm at the most. You have said nothing to offend me bro.

With that being said, I will check this Malcolm guy out. I have heard promising things about him before.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You