test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Madmax

Ashley Cole

Started by Madmax,

1,622 posts in this topic

Take back every bit of criticism I've aimed at him. Humble pie for lunch it looks like...

Co-fucking-sign. Incredible, just incredible.

Would I still want him to leave in June.. Still maintain yes. :ph34r:

He's a completely different player he was at the begining of the season with AVB. He's been one of our best players in the two Barca matches, congrats to him. Even saw Man U fans saying one hell of a player he is, i remember when Patrice 'gets skinned every game' Evra was getting compared to him, infact i think he still does.

Least intelligent Salomon kalou, no surprises there then.

Funny how he answered that with no hesitation.

Just knew he'd be fine as long as he would be rested every now and then. He's been brilliant in the second half of the season. Hardly anyone can match the level of his defensive play.

Mata or even Drogba is more skillful, maybe Kalou is the best practice player of all time.

To be fair to him, he is capable of some moments when dribbling when even he has no idea how he just managed to get by an opponent.

Ashley Cole, what a man. 32 years old and still the best left back by miles. I revise my earlier opinion that Lahm is in the same bracket as him. But in current climate, it's no challenge to be the best full back around. FFS Bertand is probably already within the top 10.