test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Hate Scouse

CFC-Fans

Started by We Hate Scouse,

26 posts in this topic

Hosting problems. Long story.

All will be known by all in the coming days. Things are going to take time. So please bare with us, and we'll sort it out ASAP.

Cheers.

No worries.

Anything I can do to help just let me know. Might not be much but still, many hands make light work ;)

Been back 2 minutes and youre already kissing arse :P

It does indeed appear to be back up! What do we do now? Move everything from there over here? Or do we just move back there?

CFCfans is back up TODAY only, in order to get the database back.

Jim just text me: "Shud b 2day 2get database"

So stay here guys.

I've PM'd FB to get him over here too.

then if it is open for two days we can call all our membors in those two days to come here!!.....

and that thing about database is great because we will again have Prediction leauge...so I can still win it :unsure:

I think admin should be a bit more descriptive with the Board offline message. Not just "go to talkchelsea.net", but "We have moved to talkchelsea.net, see you there!".

We couldn't access CFCfans so i couldn't get your details and you don't use msn as far as i know.