PSG v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now comes the most important moment of the season. First FINAL against PSG at Parc des Princes. It will be a FINAL 180 minutes, but the first 90 minutes will condition any approach at The Bridge. Although The Bridge will decide the tie.

I think Jose will pose a match with five defensive players and maybe that's the more pragmatic approach. We play better with spaces, and playing with well-placed team behind all our preparations to launch quick counterattacks with Diego Costa with to much hunger to get goal again.

I remember Jose already use this approach against Atletico Madrid in the second leg of the semifinals last year in The Bridge. We play with Azpilicueta - Ivanovic - Cahill - John Terry (c) - Cole this day.

I have only one doubt about our defense with five defenses, if Jose bet on Cahill or Filipe Luis.

Option defensive 1.

Ivanovic Zouma John Terry ©

Azpilicueta Filipe Luis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option defensive 2.

Cahill Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important issues to consider.

1. Ivanovic is better than Cahill as a Centre-back and he is used to playing as a false Centre-back and probably better adapted to defense with 5 defenses.

2. Yellow cards.

3. Filipe Luis also has experience in this type of games.

4. Azpilicueta always gives a great redimiento whatever their position: or Left-back or Right-back. Azpilicueta always responds. 100% reliably.

5. Maybe Cuadrado need more time of adaptation for such an important match.

I think this will be our starting eleven against PSG.

Cech / Courtois

Jose decides

Azpilicueta Filipe Luis

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Security wall - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ramires - - - - - - - - - Matic

Ramires and Matic Working to release Fabregas.

\ /

\ /

\ /

\ /

\ /

Fabregas

Fabregas, released, launching our counterattacks.

Diego Costa Hazard

Ready for the goal using their speed with spaces

I hope your comments.

Regards to ALL.

Now comes the most important moment of the season. First FINAL against PSG at Parc des Princes. It will be a FINAL 180 minutes, but the first 90 minutes will condition any approach at The Bridge. Although The Bridge will decide the tie.

I think Jose will pose a match with five defensive players and maybe that's the more pragmatic approach. We play better with spaces, and playing with well-placed team behind all our preparations to launch quick counterattacks with Diego Costa with to much hunger to get goal again.

I remember Jose already use this approach against Atletico Madrid in the second leg of the semifinals last year in The Bridge. We play with Azpilicueta - Ivanovic - Cahill - John Terry © - Cole this day.

I have only one doubt about our defense with five defenses, if Jose bet on Cahill or Filipe Luis.

Option defensive 1.

Azpilicueta Filipe Luis

Option defensive 2.

Cahill Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Important issues to consider.

1. Ivanovic is better than Cahill as a Centre-back and he is used to playing as a false Centre-back and probably better adapted to defense with 5 defenses.

2. Yellow cards.

3. Filipe Luis also has experience in this type of games.

4 Azpilicueta always gives a great redimiento whatever their position: or Left-back or Right-back. Azpilicueta always responds. 100% reliably.

I think this will be our starting eleven against PSG.

Cech / Courtois

Jose decides

Azpilicueta Filipe Luis

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Security wall - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ramires - - - - - - - - - Matic

Ramires and Matic Working to release Fabregas.

\ /

\ /

\ /

\ /

\ /

Fabregas

Fabregas, released, launching our counterattacks.

Diego Costa Hazard

Ready for the goal using their speed with spaces

I hope your comments.

Regards to ALL.

I disagree, PSG is not Atletico and Jose knows this. Ramires will probably play this game. But we won't use 5 in the back. Psg hasn't been impressive this year and we beat them last year.

Tibo

Bane-Zouma-JT-Azpi

Ramires-Matic

Willian-Cesc-Hazard

Costa

I disagree, PSG is not Atletico and Jose knows this. Ramires will probably play this game. But we won't use 5 in the back. Psg hasn't been impressive this year and we beat them last year.

Tibo

Bane-Zouma-JT-Azpi

Ramires-Matic

Willian-Cesc-Hazard

Costa

Hi!

Yes, You are probably right.

But I suspect that maybe Jose do this because last year in Parc des Princes we received a very stupid goal in the last minute to leave space for players like Pastore.

Jose usually waives the first match of the tie and bet everything for the second match, and five defense approach can be a good way to return to London without any goal of PSG.

While it is true that not surprise me at all a approach with 4 defenders and Willian forward.

Regards.

PSG aren't that dangerous tbh. Cavani is good and Zlatan is... the Zlatan and can pull out magic if he fancies it.

But i'm not as worried about them as I was last year and we're much much better this year.

Hopefully pull off a tight 1-0 or 2-1 win away from home, would take a 1-1 or 2-2 draw.

We'll smash them to bits at the Bridge, can't wait for this!!!

PSG aren't that dangerous tbh. Cavani is good and Zlatan is... the Zlatan and can pull out magic if he fancies it.

But i'm not as worried about them as I was last year and we're much much better this year.

Hopefully pull off a tight 1-0 or 2-1 win away from home, would take a 1-1 or 2-2 draw.

We'll smash them to bits at the Bridge, can't wait for this!!!

Lucas Moura. People forget about him, he's a monster. In my eyes their best and most dangeorus player. Veratti...... Matuidi.... Cabaye. It's hardly just Zlatan or even Cavani.

I have this......feeling. I'm actually looking forward to this tie a lot. Very different feeling from last season when I didn't really care for the Champions League at this stage. Maybe it's the fact that we actually have enough quality to go all the way this time, better "eggs" as Jose will say. The joy of being one of the strongest teams in Europe once again. Being in the same conversation as the Madrid's, Bayern's and Barca's of this world. Commanding that respect is very pleasant indeed. Maybe it's all the rubbish we've had to deal with in the league. Can't wait to hear the sound of that anthem again. Bring the Parisians on!

They are worse than last season while Chelsea is far better.

Paris' matches this season have been better than sleeping pills most of the times. For the money invested, they are shockingly bad.

Jose managed to thump them with a midfield of Lampard and David Luiz, plus a 33 yo forward. And no Hazard.

Just score a goal or two in that shit hole and we're through.

Cech

Azpi zouma JT luis

Matic rambo

Willian cesc hazard

Costa

Cech for the obvious reasons. Zouma has now had aguero and lukaku in his pocket. Lets see how he does against zlatan. Defensively solid in the mid and hot them on the wings where they are weakest. Also trust in LUIZ. An away goal is the minimum he ll do for us