test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jyster

Locked topic

Started by jyster,

Hi

Not sure if I have broken any rules or anything but I started a topic in the Match Tickets and Travel forum asking for PSG away tickets.

Didn't get any replies so asked in the thread where other ticketless fans would be drinking so we could meet up and enjoy the game with like minded fans.

This topic is now locked without and notification as to why.

Could someone please enlighten me if there is a reason for this as some people had just started replying to my question.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Yes that's the one.

I cannot PM the couple of people that replied as I do not have enough posts :(

It's not that topic in particular (which isn't locked, btw), it's that whole section of the forum. We have new rules for the tickets section. It is no longer visible for members under a certain amount of posts and all the posts are being moderator controlled. We felt we needed to do that to protect Chelsea fans from ticket touts and scam artists.

If you just want to know where everyone will be drinking, try asking in the CL thread.

BlueLion. and MichaelDance like this

Ok Thanks

Just at the top of my screen in that thread it says "This topic is locked" and there is no post reply button.

I'm pretty new to the forum so will check out the CL thread.

Ok Thanks

Just at the top of my screen in that thread it says "This topic is locked" and there is no post reply button.

I'm pretty new to the forum so will check out the CL thread.

Hi mate, it'll appear "locked" whilst on moderator preview :)

MichaelDance likes this