test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Juan Cuadrado

Started by BlueLion.,

1,839 posts in this topic

Finally! His head kinda looks photoshoped in that pic aswell :lol: .

I was looking for the Trollface in the first post of the thread :D :D

Thendo likes this

Last season 15 and most assists at the WC...if you want to look at statistic. Also like 10 assists last season too.

I'm talking about him numbers for the rest of the season with us.

January 23: Mourinho on Cuadrado: "Fits well in Fiorentina squad, Colombia squad, not in Chelsea squad" February 2...

That is why we should never listen to what that guy says. All he does is 'mind game', conspiracy theories, saying things to benefit the club but not necessarily true.

Welcome.

But I'm afraid I'm still not buying into the 'shiny new toy syndrome'. We've still lost 2 wingers in exchange for one, specifically our only natural LW back-up for Hazard; we will be unbalanced and pretty much screwed on the LW if Hazard gets injured. Also, if even one winger gets injured now, we're pretty much forced to constantly play our only remaining wingers or go back to Ramires on the RW (shudder).

So I'll wait until the end of the season to judge both him and the club's decision.

Salah wasnt playing anyway so we didnt really lose out on 2 players, on paper yes, but not in reality. And Schürrle barely even played as a LW during his time here, so he wasnt really a Hazard back-up. Sooner or later he would have left anyways, as he isnt a player who will sit on the bench to be a back-up for Eden.

Not that much excited about Cuadrado tbh, especially for 33? m euros. But hopefully he can prove me wrong.

WELCOME

Petr Cech. Thibaut Courtois. Jamal Blackman. John Terry ©. Gary Cahill. Branislav Ivanovic. Cesar Azpilicueta. Filipe Luis. Kurt Zouma. Nathan Ake. Andreas Christensen. Eden Hazard. Cesc Fabregas. Nemanja M atic. Oscar. Willian. John Mikel Obi. Ramires. Juan Cuadrado. Diego Costa. Didier Drogba. Loic Remy. Jose Mourinho. Steve Holland. Silvino Louro. Rui Faria. Christophe Lollichon. Chris Jones. Carlos Lalin. Mick Mc Given. Eva Carneiro. Roman Abramovich.

1200.jpg

dUMB likes this

He's on an ego trip if he chooses the 74 shirt, really don't want us to become the new Milan, this isn't american football ffs.

Probably the club won't allow it. I'm sure Eto'o would've preferred 99 ahead of 29 but, obviously, that didn't happen.