test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Liverpool v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

526 posts in this topic

Come on bro, you know love seeing CFC play lpuke in big matches. It always happens, its a fact of life. Just think about some of the marvelous moments we have enjoyed in matches vs the scum? Like this one

drogba_flashes_rb_zpsbd178749.jpg

Feels like it has been forever, can't wait for this. Hope Drogba could get some time.

supporter likes this

Hope Drogba could get some time.

Doubt it, ruled as ill for the Swansea game. I think Remy will be Diego's back-up for this game.

If he recovers in time, I think this shapes nicely for Didier to get good game time against Bradford though.

I don't think we'll be playing the majority of our big guns for this game. I would like Remy to lead the line.

Chelsea? likes this

I don't think we'll be playing the majority of our big guns for this game. I would like Remy to lead the line.

I think we will. Just look at Mourinho's substitutions. Costa and Cesc both off ~70 minutes. Willian off at ~74 minutes.

I think we will. Just look at Mourinho's substitutions. Costa and Cesc both off ~70 minutes. Willian off at ~74 minutes.

I just think he took two of our main players off plus the other one to rest legs, as the game was over. If we weren't winning, he wouldn't have done that.

Feels like it has been forever, can't wait for this. Hope Drogba could get some time.

almost 7 years since that incident happened - then we got that bum to be our gaffer

9-picard-facepalm.jpg

RoyalBlues likes this

Obviously we should'n disrespect any competition. I don't really care personally for the silverware of this particular competition, but some players maybe need to have at last something to show from their time with Chelsea so far. It will give them confidence to continue. Plus, it comes with a nice opportunity to beat Liverpool and possibly Spurs which at the very least is so much fun.

A good win means that we can rest a couple of players and play with a bit less effort in the return leg before the City match. As far as I'm concerned, best team possible and do everything to practically end the tie in the first leg.

The Chels likes this

Think we will play most of them. Mourinho likely to rotate more against Bradford next weekend.

BlueLion. likes this

No need to experiment for this one. Play a strong team and aim to win the tie in the first leg itself. Can not underestimate Bradford either so hope to see a good line-up there as well.

Too much drama here for Zouma/Cahill debate. Calm down people, Zouma had 2-3 solid games and that's it don't exaggerate... Cahill should start all day long he has been fantastic for us and he is still doing the same. please guys for God sake.

Look iceboy, no one is bashing Cahill. He is a decent defender but let's be realistic without the protection of JT or Matic he gets exposed, and that was proven in our match against NC, Southhampton, and Spurs. He is good defender, but he doesn't have the potential to reach JT or Desially, but Zouma has that potential. That is why we endorse him.

When?

woops forgot the Community shield loss was at Villa park.

Still be nice to win,go against Spurs and make up for this season's loss and the final loss.

BOOM! WOW! Manchester City 0 - Arsenal 2 (FINAL)

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! + 5 !!

CHELSEA! CHELSEA! CHELSEA!

(Sorry if this was not the best forum site to put this message, but I did not know where to put it. Sorry).

I've learned what is the the right place on this forum of this message.

http: //forum.talkche...23#entry1042090

Thanks to iceboy .

Sorry.