Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

do u not rate him mate???

Before I answer I have to repeat the admission that my opinion is based on Youtube vids only. If therefore you, or anyone, wants to say that this opinion can't be valid, I couldn't really argue. Having admitted that however...

No, I don't rate him. To me he looks decent but not special and special must be our benchmark for expensive transfer targets. Even if I'm wrong, and Icardi is better than I realise, I don't think we need his type anyway. Yes, I do want us to sign a striker but I'd like that player to be a contrast, and potential compliment, to Costa. Specifically I want us to bring in a striker with top level technical skills. That might be someone like Dybala but it does not seem to me to be Icardi.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as Icardi is concerned (and myself as an Inter fan), he really should stay at Inter to continue to develop. He doesn't have much versatility to his game like Remy who can play RW if need be. He plays almost exclusively on the shoulder of the defender looking to run/recieve passes into the channels. He's not a dribbler/link up maestro, so i can't see what he doesn't offer that Remy and Costa don't. He is lethal, but so are our 1st and 2nd choices STs already.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Icardi’s wife claims Inter Milan want to sell striker this summer

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/11/mauro-icardis-wife-claims-inter-milan-want-to-sell-striker-this-summer-6000946/#ixzz4E8TwHdqq

If that's the case we should go for icardi cause Real Madrid are looking far to much for morata 

• 4 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You