test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OneMoSalah

Rumoured Mauro Icardi

Started by OneMoSalah,

175 posts in this topic

He suits Inter well with the tattoos. Great positions and runs for his age. I don't think he is anywhere near ready to satisfy a Chelsea team after what we had this season. Thohir is pretty very over ambitious about this team so honestly doing business with Inter is to be avoided. He thinks Inter can be the best team...

Don't want wife stealer sex addict here thanks

Love is complicated and you can hardly blame to people for falling in love... They are together and they are certainly in a serious relationship, does it then really matter if she was together with another footballer before? Yes he and Maxi were friends before, but that stuff happens, I think it's safe to say Chelsea has had a much worse example of this nature where it was just all about getting your dick wet, and we still love Terry.

Now I don't want Icardi either, but I think this reason is a bad one.

DDA likes this

The fact that he's an utter cunt aside, he's no where near Chelsea level. He's barely at Inter's level! It looks like Inter want to let him go, but if he does end up in the EPL it would probably be at some mid-table team at best.

He's not only a 'wife stealing sex addict', he's also a huge cunt in general. Saw his goal celebration when he scored against his former club Sampdoria last weekend and also heard from a couple of Inter fans that throughout the game he was having a go at Maxi (the guy who's wife he 'stole', plays for Sampdoria). After the game he put pictures on Instagram of Maxi's children wearing Inter shirts with 'Icardi 9' on the back. To me, that's a whole new level of cuntishness compared to Terry having an affair with Bridge's missus, at least JT didn't constantly rub it to Bridge's face on social media how he's shagging his girl.

It was Wayne Bridge's EX-Girlfriend. They were never married and they were not together at the time that JT was shagging her. Bridge had really nothing to be angry about, if anything JT's wife and family should have been the ones more pissed off. Wayne Bridge, the ultimate drama queen, it's not like he had a family with the bird...

But yeah, this guy is a twat. New level of wankery.

It was Wayne Bridge's EX-Girlfriend. They were never married and they were not together at the time that JT was shagging her. Bridge had really nothing to be angry about, if anything JT's wife and family should have been the ones more pissed off. Wayne Bridge, the ultimate drama queen, it's not like he had a family with the bird...

But yeah, this guy is a twat. New level of wankery.

lopez had already had an affair , so the marriage might of been dead anyway

kekkojoker90 likes this

lopez had already had an affair , so the marriage might of been dead anyway

Than Lopez is an idiot with double standards.

Than Lopez is an idiot with double standards.

yeah. i dont think the "wife stealing" is a problem. but using someones children to hurt them is disgusting.

Spike likes this

yeah. i dont think the "wife stealing" is a problem. but using someones children to hurt them is disgusting.

Yeah, but I hope for the sake of everyone involved, it isn't a shot from Icardi to Lopez and rather Icardi just trying to be apart of the youngster's lives.

Optimistic though.

Sidzeret likes this

Must be breaking his heart to see is kids in that Icardi shirt and him cuddling his kids to bed. Doing that is one thing but posting that for the entire world to see is just cruel.

Don't want wife stealer sex addict here thanks

guys probably here is a misunderstanding. Maxi Lopez have an affairs with is waitress so wanda goes for icardi. I don't defende icardi but isn't "wife steal" here.

He's not only a 'wife stealing sex addict', he's also a huge cunt in general. Saw his goal celebration when he scored against his former club Sampdoria last weekend and also heard from a couple of Inter fans that throughout the game he was having a go at Maxi (the guy who's wife he 'stole', plays for Sampdoria). After the game he put pictures on Instagram of Maxi's children wearing Inter shirts with 'Icardi 9' on the back. To me, that's a whole new level of cuntishness compared to Terry having an affair with Bridge's missus, at least JT didn't constantly rub it to Bridge's face on social media how he's shagging his girl.

Have you seen the women? not exactly the catch of the day...