test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OneMoSalah

Rumoured Mauro Icardi

Started by OneMoSalah,

409 posts in this topic

Gazzetta dello Sport report that Inter Milanwill look to sell Mauro Icardi this summer to help finance a squad overhaul. 

The Argentine could command a fee of around £60m and the Serie A side have drawn up a list of targets which includes Luka Modric, Ivan Rakitic, Ilkay Gundoganand Edin Dzeko.

Fernando likes this

On 4/16/2019 at 10:30 PM, the wes said:

Gazzetta dello Sport report that Inter Milanwill look to sell Mauro Icardi this summer to help finance a squad overhaul. 

The Argentine could command a fee of around £60m and the Serie A side have drawn up a list of targets which includes Luka Modric, Ivan Rakitic, Ilkay Gundoganand Edin Dzeko.

I know that italian managers value experience more than most but, even so, that looks like a strangely backward looking list of targets. If you're overhauling surely you go younger than that.

Man dont fuck around with Icardi.

Lots of troublesome behaviour, worst agent in football and on top of all that he is slow and one dimensional. 

We need younger, quick, hard working and hungry attacker.

Thor likes this

Whats up with buying players from Serie A. Icardi is not a big improvement over Morata, Higuain or Giroud.

On 3/6/2019 at 6:49 AM, the wes said:

Was Maxi Lopez at the meeting as well? :ph34r:

Please tell me Wanda Nara is not his agent... :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Is he really that good? 

I don't believe he is good enough to justify the "circus like" baggage that comes with him.

He's a pure goal poacher which is great if the team is built in this way to supply him, because he is a very good finisher.

My biggest worry even more than the baggage (I think we can all excuse this if somebody is performing for the club), is just how good is Italian football at present to judge if they'll be a success in England. 

On top of Sarri struggling to get his style working well over here compared to in Italy, Jorginho has also struggled with the frenetic pace and power of English football, as to has Higuain. Even more alarmingly is that Bakayoko looks like a world beater over there, and struggled to control a football over here. You only also had to see Juventus Tuesday night be ran all over the pitch by a vibrant, positive Ajax side.

I think Italian football is much slower than English football in particular and I would worry about Icardi, who doesn't have breathtaking pace anyway, being able to cope with the demands and intensity over here to be a success.

Jason, Stats and ulsterchelsea like this

23 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Mauro and his agent. Good thing Raiola or Zahavi don’t make this kind of photos with their clients.

You can clearly see who's the boss here. 

the wes and Vesper like this

23 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Mauro and his agent. Good thing Raiola or Zahavi don’t make this kind of photos with their clients.

Easy know who wears the trousers in that relationship 

Vesper likes this

Wtf am I watching lmao. I could see this couple turning any dressing room into something beyond toxic

So is he just sitting out the season or what?

We should do a Pulisic and sign him up in January and wait for him to come in the summer.

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

It's looking that way Conte give his number 9 shirt to Lukaku I think clubs are put off icardi cause they don't want to deal with his wife/agent 

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

We should do a Pulisic and sign him up in January and wait for him to come in the summer.

40 minutes ago, the wes said:

It's looking that way Conte give his number 9 shirt to Lukaku I think clubs are put off icardi cause they don't want to deal with his wife/agent 

Inter’s Mauro Icardi Becomes Juventus Priority As Sarri Seeks Ronaldo Partner

https://sempreinter.com/2019/08/09/inters-mauro-icardi-becomes-juventus-priority-as-sarri-seeks-ronaldo-partner/

Former Inter Defender Paganini Endorses ‘Ideal’ Icardi-Dybala Swap Deal

https://sempreinter.com/2019/08/10/former-inter-defender-paganini-endorses-ideal-icardi-dybala-swap-deal/

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

Inter’s Mauro Icardi Becomes Juventus Priority As Sarri Seeks Ronaldo Partner

https://sempreinter.com/2019/08/09/inters-mauro-icardi-becomes-juventus-priority-as-sarri-seeks-ronaldo-partner/

Former Inter Defender Paganini Endorses ‘Ideal’ Icardi-Dybala Swap Deal

https://sempreinter.com/2019/08/10/former-inter-defender-paganini-endorses-ideal-icardi-dybala-swap-deal/

Juventus will continue to listen to offers for Dybala and are open to selling him to anyone but Inter Milan. (Calciomercato)