Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Great player but he's exactly the type of personality we really don't need right now

He wouldn't be here with most of the current knobheads though. Most better be fucking cleaned out. A Zidane hire would guarentee that. ZERO chance he puts up with Alonso, Willian, Luiz, etc shit. IF Hazard decided to stay for ZZ I see him busting absolute jacobs for the man.

14 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Really dislike his wife along with his character. As good as he is, don't think he will be good in the dressing room. 

If you think this through his wife's been doing this for months to get him a bumper contract which Inter is yet to offer and deems it absurd. 

Icardi is currently on Everton kind of money there at 4.3M p/y and wants double, which if you ask me is pretty decent given the money thrown around these days in football. 

Ramsey is going to be on 400k p/y at Juventus while Icardi is asking for roughly 180k p/y, which again I am saying is decent for a player of his calibre. He really is a top striker with a natural instinct for goal. 

Spalletti: " was summoned to the game. But it was he who decided not to come. The captaincy? A difficult choice, painful but taken in agreement with all parties. He made a bad decision, it was hard to tell him "

Brutal:beer:

6 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

If you think this through his wife's been doing this for months to get him a bumper contract which Inter is yet to offer and deems it absurd. 

Icardi is currently on Everton kind of money there at 4.3M p/y and wants double, which if you ask me is pretty decent given the money thrown around these days in football. 

Ramsey is going to be on 400k p/y at Juventus while Icardi is asking for roughly 180k p/y, which again I am saying is decent for a player of his calibre. He really is a top striker with a natural instinct for goal. 

Ramsey is on 270. Not 400 

10 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Ramsey is also going to cost them diddly squat so they cam afford to pay him those wages.

I know his Mrs is a pain in the arse it seems but I think they both thrive under the spotlight. He loves the center of attention. Both with massive egos wich I dont mind as long as peeps talents are just as big.

His numbers have gone down a little with 5 goals in last 15 games which is low for him

But I'd give him some golden handcuffs and tell his Mrs they would be bigger than Posh and Becks if they came.

According to Walter De Maggio on Radio Kiss Kiss: “I believe that Inter knows that the player has already an agreement with Juventus. If they take the captain's armband from Icardi, there is something important. I repeat: for me, Icardi already has an agreement with Juventus.“

Good player but as stated, complete knobhead. Also made a critical mistake making his wife his agent. Ditch your agent and leave the attitude behind though and you'd be welcome. Rumours are Juventus wanted him before Ronaldo last season but was financially tough, theyre meant to be going back for.him this summer though. But seen that on twitter linked to quotes from their sporting director or something mentioning Icardi was first choice but when Ronaldo deal looked like it could happen, he was priority.

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Good player but as stated, complete knobhead. Also made a critical mistake making his wife his agent. Ditch your agent and leave the attitude behind though and you'd be welcome. Rumours are Juventus wanted him before Ronaldo last season but was financially tough, theyre meant to be going back for.him this summer though. But seen that on twitter linked to quotes from their sporting director or something mentioning Icardi was first choice but when Ronaldo deal looked like it could happen, he was priority.

Wanda Nara is complete gold-digging baby-popping SHIT. 

Icardi needs to toss her (as agent) in the bin.

14 hours ago, zekinjo said:

According to Walter De Maggio on Radio Kiss Kiss: “I believe that Inter knows that the player has already an agreement with Juventus. If they take the captain's armband from Icardi, there is something important. I repeat: for me, Icardi already has an agreement with Juventus.“

And now...

Coincidence?

7 hours ago, zekinjo said:

And now...

Coincidence?

So lets make a move for Dybala

IF Icardi goes to Juve

the list of acceptable and remotely available top level WC strikers is insanely small

Dybala

Werner

Jovic

wild card (and more of a winger or secondary striker) João Félix, BUT he will cost well over £100m and is utterly unproven in a big 5 (even if we think he has CR7-lite potential)

then the not doables

a 31yo (in August) Lewandowski (IF Werner goes to Bayern) who is too old to get a multiyear contract here

Antoine Griezmann turns 30 in the middle of the season after next so chop chop (pretty much impossible as well)

we blew a chance for Martial this last summer, now he renewed for Manure

we may be entering an age in a several years year of very few true young great, truly WC strikers in European football

just 3 years from now

the only under 30yo (and this so far, someone may shoot up out of the blue, like Pellegri at Monaco,Lautaro Martínez at Inter, or Felix, if he goes full number 9, etc) great strikers may be

Kane  29yo

Icardi 28yo

Gabriel Jesus  25yo

Luka Jovic  24yo

Timo Werner  26yo

Krzysztof Piatek   27yo

Marcus Rashford?????? 24yo

and some of them are not guaranteed

I refuse to put Lukaku in this list atm

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You