test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OneMoSalah

Rumoured Mauro Icardi

Started by OneMoSalah,

409 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Wouldnt be surprised if its anything to do with his contract negotiations. His fucking money grabbing agent/wife making extrodinary demands more than likely 😂

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Welcome to Chelsea' - Blues fans go nuts as Inter Milan make Mauro Icardi decision

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/welcome-chelsea-blues-fans-go-15824440

Mauro Icardi to Chelsea: Agent and Inter boss issue update on striker's contract talks

Welcome to Madrid more likely

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Great player but he's exactly the type of personality we really don't need right now

He wouldn't be here with most of the current knobheads though. Most better be fucking cleaned out. A Zidane hire would guarentee that. ZERO chance he puts up with Alonso, Willian, Luiz, etc shit. IF Hazard decided to stay for ZZ I see him busting absolute jacobs for the man.

14 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Really dislike his wife along with his character. As good as he is, don't think he will be good in the dressing room. 

If you think this through his wife's been doing this for months to get him a bumper contract which Inter is yet to offer and deems it absurd. 

Icardi is currently on Everton kind of money there at 4.3M p/y and wants double, which if you ask me is pretty decent given the money thrown around these days in football. 

Ramsey is going to be on 400k p/y at Juventus while Icardi is asking for roughly 180k p/y, which again I am saying is decent for a player of his calibre. He really is a top striker with a natural instinct for goal. 

Spalletti: " was summoned to the game. But it was he who decided not to come. The captaincy? A difficult choice, painful but taken in agreement with all parties. He made a bad decision, it was hard to tell him "

Brutal:beer:

6 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

If you think this through his wife's been doing this for months to get him a bumper contract which Inter is yet to offer and deems it absurd. 

Icardi is currently on Everton kind of money there at 4.3M p/y and wants double, which if you ask me is pretty decent given the money thrown around these days in football. 

Ramsey is going to be on 400k p/y at Juventus while Icardi is asking for roughly 180k p/y, which again I am saying is decent for a player of his calibre. He really is a top striker with a natural instinct for goal. 

Ramsey is on 270. Not 400 

10 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Ramsey is also going to cost them diddly squat so they cam afford to pay him those wages.

I know his Mrs is a pain in the arse it seems but I think they both thrive under the spotlight. He loves the center of attention. Both with massive egos wich I dont mind as long as peeps talents are just as big.

His numbers have gone down a little with 5 goals in last 15 games which is low for him

But I'd give him some golden handcuffs and tell his Mrs they would be bigger than Posh and Becks if they came.

According to Walter De Maggio on Radio Kiss Kiss: “I believe that Inter knows that the player has already an agreement with Juventus. If they take the captain's armband from Icardi, there is something important. I repeat: for me, Icardi already has an agreement with Juventus.“

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why would Inter sell him to rival? 

If Juventus trigger the buyout in his contract they can't do anything about it.

4 minutes ago, Nicco said:

If Juventus trigger the buyout in his contract they can't do anything about it.

I think clause is only for not Italian clubs. 

16 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think clause is only for not Italian clubs. 

His £98m buyout clause for non Italian teams is written into his contract from July 1 to July 15.

FUCK the board for NOT activating it last summer.

Good player but as stated, complete knobhead. Also made a critical mistake making his wife his agent. Ditch your agent and leave the attitude behind though and you'd be welcome. Rumours are Juventus wanted him before Ronaldo last season but was financially tough, theyre meant to be going back for.him this summer though. But seen that on twitter linked to quotes from their sporting director or something mentioning Icardi was first choice but when Ronaldo deal looked like it could happen, he was priority.