Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

We have to do everything that we possibly can to sign this guy whether we buy him now and bring him in the summer or what. But he is the standard of player we have to be looking at in certain positions!!

Video: ‘Come on Chelsea’ Chelsea target Mauro Icardi surprises by doing this during Inter Milan vs Napoli

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/12/26/video-come-on-chelsea-chelsea-target-mauro-icardi-surprises-by-doing-this-during-inter-milan-vs-napoli/

49539c54f54a4af5cb7f8d2ae1910dc8.jpg

Chelsea are ready to make a huge transfer splash for one of the world’s most highly-rated strikers, while Napoli are ready to move for a Manchester United target, according to Thursday’s European papers.

CHELSEA TABLE MASSIVE ICARDI BID

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/euro-paper-talk-chelsea-to-follow-up-pulisic-move-with-stunning-e110m-striker-swoop-man-utd-alerted-as-napoli-move-for-attacker

12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

For that money this one is hazard replacement. 

Now if we get him and hazard stay then next season we go up in quality drastically. 

Hes a striker mate not LW so hows he replacement?

A Eden Icardi Pulisic is a great start  or Isco Icardi Pulisic would also be the bollox..

But we also need a TOP ACM too.

a livello finanziario, perché la gente pensa che se compriamo un giocatore da 120 milioni di sterline dobbiamo sostituire un altro giocatore dello stesso livello ??
possiamo comprarlo con i soldi delle vendite di diversi giocatori di merda che abbiamo! abbiamo 41 prestiti, almeno 30 inutili. in squadra abbiamo alcuni giocatori che saranno venduti meglio! luiz-cahill- morata- willian-zappacosta-drinkwater-moses- others!

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Hes a striker mate not LW so hows he replacement?

A Eden Icardi Pulisic is a great start  or Isco Icardi Pulisic would also be the bollox..

But we also need a TOP ACM too.

I don't think he means direct replacement, he probably means if we're planning to spend that sort of money on a player it'll be funded by selling Hazard.

I don't for one minute want us to sell Hazard, but if we did I would be inclined to spend more on a top striker and less on a replacement in the LW position. If we tried to directly replace Hazard I think it will be impossible for the player coming in to live up to the expectations we'd place on them given Hazard's contribution in his time here.

3 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I don't think he means direct replacement, he probably means if we're planning to spend that sort of money on a player it'll be funded by selling Hazard.

I don't for one minute want us to sell Hazard, but if we did I would be inclined to spend more on a top striker and less on a replacement in the LW position. If we tried to directly replace Hazard I think it will be impossible for the player coming in to live up to the expectations we'd place on them given Hazard's contribution in his time here.

Aye. But I would prefer to take Isco in the deal as he would be a great part of a front 3.

21 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Sell 90% of the loan army and some of the deadwood and buy this guy. Worth every penny

When the loan system changes in two years Chelsea will be forced to sell 90% of the loan army

Mauro Icardi to Chelsea is a real possibility. €100mil release clause for clubs outside of Italy.

Abramovich wants to make a marquee signing to convince Hazard to stay at the club beyond the summer amid interest from Real Madrid. The problem is, Real Madrid also want Icardi...

A dream signing...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Mauro Icardi to Chelsea is a real possibility. €100mil release clause for clubs outside of Italy.

Abramovich wants to make a marquee signing to convince Hazard to stay at the club beyond the summer amid interest from Real Madrid. The problem is, Real Madrid also want Icardi...

A dream signing...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There will be such an almighty rumble coming from SW9!!

@DDA

There is more chance of seeing a post by 'Peace' than there is seeing Icadi wearing the badge. No chance in hell.

Probably as big of a chance as us signing new members bruv!

Mauro Icardi emerges as £100million Chelsea transfer target - with Roman Abramovich leading push

The Argentine is at an impasse with contract negotiations in Milan, with Inter desperate to replace his current buy-out clause

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mauro-icardi-emerges-100million-chelsea-13828388

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

100m seems fair given the current market madness. 90m pounds, no idea why no one has activated it yet if it is as simple as a release clause

Even if we met it we have to convince his Mrs that our media would treat them like the royalty the Italian paps do!

Its not as simple as just having the money to buy him granted. HE NEEDS TO WANT TO COME!

I'm still keeping everything crossed that we can pull this off tho! 856a0e8682d17de5ef201d0e615e18c3.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You