test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OneMoSalah

Rumoured Mauro Icardi

Started by OneMoSalah,

386 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, Artandur said:

So he's going to Real then...

Hope he does it will keep real away from Hazard

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Hope he does it will keep real away from Hazard

Sod that. Id prefer Icardi and try to replace Eden mate,

Vesper likes this

ABRAMOVICH HAS DECIDED WHO HE WANTS TO LEAD THE CHELSEA FRONT-LINE

https://chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/abramovich-has-decided-who-he-wants-to-lead-the-chelsea-front-line/

Chelsea news live: Blues handed Icardi boost, striker's agent in London to discuss deal

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/chelsea-news-live-icardi-morata-15648157

37 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Any time I see headlines stating that "Abromovic wants so-and-so" I laugh. As if he's a transfer muppet like we are who watches individual players at other clubs. I doubt Roman is involved even a little bit in identifying players. Only time he becomes involved is when he gives the okay to splash huge money.

He did have transfer wishes like Sheva, Zhirkov and Torres that he wanted specifically.

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

He did have transfer wishes like Sheva, Zhirkov and Torres that he wanted specifically.

When he was first trying to establish Chelsea as an elite club I'm sure he was very hands on and wanted the hot new toy. I think he's way more hands off these days when it comes to player personnel. Probably only gets involved in approving high priced buys and hiring/sacking managers.

I doubt he instructs the board to buy specific players.

manpe, xPetrCechx and DDA like this

Think that Inter want to put a really high buy out clause into his new contract and his Mrs wants his pay rise to reflect that,

Whether shes trying to push it who knows,

But I hope to funk that we are trying hard for him. I would break the bank. Offer him £300k a week and 6 years.

Chelsea may FINALLY land Mauro Icardi - Agent drops major transfer hint

CHELSEA could be about to finally land Mauro Icardi from Inter Milan after his wife dropped a major Premier League transfer hint.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/752524/Chelsea-transfer-news-Mauro-Icardi-Inter-Milan-rumours-gossip

Just now, BlueLyon said:

He just said everything is bs and he will extend the contract once Inter gives him a proper offer. 

Yup.  These little stories keep coming out.  His wife/agent is all about extracting maximum value.  He doesn't have much reason to leave, really.

On 09/01/2019 at 4:03 PM, Magic Lamps said:

Ancelotti wanted Torres. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2010/may/14/carlo-ancelotti-fernando-torres-chelsea

Zhirkov and Sheva were Abramovich driven buys though, true, particularly Zhirkov being Russian and all

No chance we are signing Icardi in January.

10 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Ancelotti wanted Torres. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2010/may/14/carlo-ancelotti-fernando-torres-chelsea

Zhirkov and Sheva were Abramovich driven buys though, true, particularly Zhirkov being Russian and all

No chance we are signing Icardi in January.

No chance we signing Icardi period.

OneMoSalah and Johnnyeye like this

the most boring rumour around, Icardi is.

Every. Single. Window.  His next club will be Real Madrid.  He'll never play for us, be real

Stats likes this

On 1/9/2019 at 7:25 AM, Pizy said:

Any time I see headlines stating that "Abromovic wants so-and-so" I laugh. As if he's a transfer muppet like we are who watches individual players at other clubs. I doubt Roman is involved even a little bit in identifying players. Only time he becomes involved is when he gives the okay to splash huge money.

The one time he got personally involved he fucked us for 5 years LMAO. Apparently we had been scouting Aguero but Roman stopped that and instead had us go for Torres

1 minute ago, Vybzkartel said:

The one time he got personally involved he fucked us for 5 years LMAO. Apparently we had been scouting Aguero but Roman stopped that and instead had us go for Torres

Literally two posts up there's a link confirming Carlo wanted Torres.

OneMoSalah likes this

Mauro Icardi latest

https://www.express.co.uk/football/teams/17/chelsea

The agent of Inter Milan star Mauro Icardi has confirmed that Barcelona, Real Madrid and a mystery Premier League are interested in signing the striker.

Nara Icardi, Mauro’s wife and representative, gave a revealing interview with Spanish newspaper AS in which she fuelled the recent transfer speculation.

The Argentina forward's contract runs until June 2021 but talks over a new deal haven’t progressed with Nara claiming the two parties are “very far away” from an agreement.

“Right now, Icardi’s renewal with Inter is very far away,” Nara Icardi told AS. “We’re far from reaching an agreement. The figures being talked about in Italy aren’t true and we haven’t received a satisfactory proposal from Inter yet.

“I won’t deny that we can reach an agreement, but right now we’re very far apart. It’s not logical to renew Mauro’s contract for the amount he currently earns.

“We believe Mauro is worth more than that. There are some very important clubs interested in signing him.

“For example, there are the two biggest clubs in Spain, with whom we have excellent relationships, plus an English team and a French one.”

snip

Has to be either us, Manure, or Victimpool.

Obviously the French team is PSG, which makes sense as Cavani is ageing.

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Mauro Icardi latest

https://www.express.co.uk/football/teams/17/chelsea

The agent of Inter Milan star Mauro Icardi has confirmed that Barcelona, Real Madrid and a mystery Premier League are interested in signing the striker.

Nara Icardi, Mauro’s wife and representative, gave a revealing interview with Spanish newspaper AS in which she fuelled the recent transfer speculation.

The Argentina forward's contract runs until June 2021 but talks over a new deal haven’t progressed with Nara claiming the two parties are “very far away” from an agreement.

“Right now, Icardi’s renewal with Inter is very far away,” Nara Icardi told AS. “We’re far from reaching an agreement. The figures being talked about in Italy aren’t true and we haven’t received a satisfactory proposal from Inter yet.

“I won’t deny that we can reach an agreement, but right now we’re very far apart. It’s not logical to renew Mauro’s contract for the amount he currently earns.

“We believe Mauro is worth more than that. There are some very important clubs interested in signing him.

“For example, there are the two biggest clubs in Spain, with whom we have excellent relationships, plus an English team and a French one.”

snip

Has to be either us, Manure, or Victimpool.

Obviously the French team is PSG, which makes sense as Cavani is ageing.

God it kills me to be in such a state.

Heres us being told we have to pay £75mill for Wilson yet Icardi is here we should be kicking punching and biting every sod out there to buy him!

With the amount of players we have that we really need to sell just sitting playing with their belly button fluff. We need to sell them and put it to his transfer!

Just plain daft!

1chelsea, Dazzy_Vance and Vesper like this