test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Tottenham 5-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

210 posts in this topic

Would love to see a heat map of Spurs' attacks. They barely bothered trying to attack Azpi's side. Our right hand side on the other hand. Willikers

Hazard by far MOTM for us.

Terrible performances all around with the notable exception of hazard who was amazing, and Azpi who was good.

I honestly see more potential in Kane than I did in Rooney back then.

Didn't quite agree with Ramires coming on for Oscar; Fabregas looked really tired to me.

I do understand why Ramires hasn't been playing though as he is completely off form

No wages for all, except for Hazard, for the whole month? These stars needs some slapping. Disgusting performance on the New Year day, defending beyond pathetic. Not our day by 10000 miles.

Please Jose, give the players a proper dressing down, hair dryer, anything. This cannot happen again.

the forum just died said it's overloaded :(

Terrible terrible result. The team was knackered 4 games in 11 days is a disgrace.

We should have changed it, it annoys me people slagging Gary he's been a brilliant defender just because he had a bad game doesn't mean he is done he just needs a rest, I just wish we had not conceded so many :( and for Frank to score the winner for city makes me physically sick, I hope he is happy with himself...******* *****

What an embarrassing result, to lose 5-3 to Spurs I am humiliated :(

P. s. Saying all that, anyone saying sack Jose can ***** right off!!!! It's not his fault we played **** today :(

MichaelDance and bluephoenix like this

Time to end guaranteed starts for certain players. We need to be more dynamic with the team selection.

Remy deserves a chance. His pace should help burst through defences rather than take them head on. Hard hat on but Costa has been underperforming recently, after a great start. He holds on to balls too long as well.

B6SXgOhIEAAshyT.jpg

This was just shocking and we've never had this ever happen to us 5 - 3... :rant::rant: let's all blame Lampard for this... scoring for City :@

Oh well next game it is, but we was so lucky Cahill wasn't yellow carded for his kick into their players back.

Let's win the next and hope city loose and keep the blue flag flying high :) :blue scalf:

And Hazard is by far the best player in our team, then Costa and then Terry....

The_Flash likes this

The one thing that did made me smile was what Eden did to walker just before Salah fluffed his lines. I am going to bed now, don't want to think about this performance anymore.

The_Flash likes this

That was shocking, but there is no need to push the panic buton. Shit happens. Still top of the league and a long way to go. Time to regroup and move on.

Hazard is fabulous.

Gif of that shimmy from Matic?? :D

A cigarette will come in handy right now.

Onwards and upwards!

a complete offday by the lads with only eden as a bright light.

things like this happens to every team once in a while, even with the very best.

The most important thing is that we will learn from it and without a doubt we will!

Keep the faith we will be champions this season

KTBFFH!!!!!!!!!!

I am so annoyed and frustrated today. Lampard extending the deal, Lampard scoring the winner, then losing at WHL conceding 5 goals. HAVE A ***ING NEW YEAR PEOPLE.

yuvala, kobematabryant and dUMB like this

To be honest we were pretty good going forward and I knew we we would have good chances to score, we did. Sadly we were let down by the defending, absolute travesty. Most of the goals conceded are avoidable with proper defending and tracking which sadly didn't happen! Cahill and Ivanovic had a tragic day and it's getting more frequent.

We are level on everything with city, it's back to the starting point for both

Chelsea's next 6 games

10 Jan 2015 v Newcastle (H) shim.gif shim.gif BPL 17 Jan 2015 v Swansea (A) shim.gif shim.gif BPL 31 Jan 2015 v Man City (H) shim.gif shim.gif BPL 7 Feb 2015 v Aston Villa (A) shim.gif shim.gif BPL 11 Feb 2015 v Everton (H) shim.gif shim.gif BPL 21 Feb 2015 v Burnley (H) shim.gif shim.gif

City's next 6 fixtures

10 Jan 2015 v Everton (A) shim.gif shim.gif BPL 18 Jan 2015 v Arsenal (H) shim.gif shim.gif BPL 31 Jan 2015 v Chelsea (A) shim.gif shim.gif BPL 7 Feb 2015 v Hull (H) shim.gif shim.gif BPL 11 Feb 2015 v Stoke (A) shim.gif shim.gif BPL 21 Feb 2015 v Newcastle (H) shim.gif shim.gif

They have slightly harder games coming up but they are in better form, but we've had our tougher games played and hopefully we can consistently winning matches again while hoping city to slip here and there.