Tottenham 5-3 Chelsea

Jase

From Lampard extending his deal to having a shambolic defence today while losing to Spuds...worst start of the year for a Chelsea fan in like....10 or so years?

Need to buy this January. We can't continue like this. This Christmas period was a disaster. 2 draws, 1 loss and a win.

Marco Reus will do

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible performances all around with the notable exception of hazard who was amazing, and Azpi who was good.

I honestly see more potential in Kane than I did in Rooney back then.

Didn't quite agree with Ramires coming on for Oscar; Fabregas looked really tired to me.

I do understand why Ramires hasn't been playing though as he is completely off form

No wages for all, except for Hazard, for the whole month? These stars needs some slapping. Disgusting performance on the New Year day, defending beyond pathetic. Not our day by 10000 miles.

Please Jose, give the players a proper dressing down, hair dryer, anything. This cannot happen again.

the forum just died said it's overloaded :(

Terrible terrible result. The team was knackered 4 games in 11 days is a disgrace.

We should have changed it, it annoys me people slagging Gary he's been a brilliant defender just because he had a bad game doesn't mean he is done he just needs a rest, I just wish we had not conceded so many :( and for Frank to score the winner for city makes me physically sick, I hope he is happy with himself...******* *****

What an embarrassing result, to lose 5-3 to Spurs I am humiliated :(

P. s. Saying all that, anyone saying sack Jose can ***** right off!!!! It's not his fault we played **** today :(

Ivanovic was awful

Cahill has to be dropped for 4 games minimum

Willian does not win games hes been so lacklustre of late

Oscar is the same

Fabregas needs to massively work on set pieces. Countless times he didn't get corners past the first man or hit freekicks into the wall.

Mourinho really needs to make more influental changes earlier he leaves it too late.

Disappointing

Time to end guaranteed starts for certain players. We need to be more dynamic with the team selection.

Remy deserves a chance. His pace should help burst through defences rather than take them head on. Hard hat on but Costa has been underperforming recently, after a great start. He holds on to balls too long as well.

B6SXgOhIEAAshyT.jpg

This was just shocking and we've never had this ever happen to us 5 - 3... :rant::rant: let's all blame Lampard for this... scoring for City :@

Oh well next game it is, but we was so lucky Cahill wasn't yellow carded for his kick into their players back.

Let's win the next and hope city loose and keep the blue flag flying high :) :blue scalf:

And Hazard is by far the best player in our team, then Costa and then Terry....

That was shocking, but there is no need to push the panic buton. Shit happens. Still top of the league and a long way to go. Time to regroup and move on.

Hazard is fabulous.

Gif of that shimmy from Matic?? :D

A cigarette will come in handy right now.

Onwards and upwards!

a complete offday by the lads with only eden as a bright light.

things like this happens to every team once in a while, even with the very best.

The most important thing is that we will learn from it and without a doubt we will!

Keep the faith we will be champions this season

KTBFFH!!!!!!!!!!