test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Southampton v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

477 posts in this topic

Southampton vs Chelsea
PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION AND LIVE CHAT

John+Terry+Chelsea+v+West+Ham+United+Pre

2014/15 Premier League Matchweek 19
28th December, Sunday, 2014
St. Mary's Stadium
14:05 Kick Off (UK time)

courtois

iva gc jt luis

matic mikel

schurrle oscar hazard

costa.

should have subbed cesc and costa earlier probbaly considering this match.

the first half is going to be mega important cos i dont think the majority of players would be able to press with the same stamina in the next half.

courtois

iva gc jt luis

matic mikel

schurrle oscar hazard

costa.

should have subbed cesc and costa earlier probbaly considering this match.

the first half is going to be mega important cos i dont think the majority of players would be able to press with the same stamina in the next half.

I can't see him not starting Fabregas here on the road.

I doubt Mourinho will rotate, i thought he would do it today but no chance of that when we have a difficult away game.

I can't see him not starting Fabregas here on the road.

yup. cant see cesc not starting. would have liked this team though

No chance Cesc will be given a rest. Fabregas and Hazard are the last people Jose will rotate in an important match. Most of our chances are created by the two of them, and Eden's away form isn't as great as his home form, so they'll both play. I wish he rested them, but they'll play.

The Skipper likes this

Giving that Southampton also play today, they will be as tired as us.

We have the better squad are in better form so in theory should be an easy game.

iceboy likes this

I feel he will continue to start Fabregas and Hazard. If we lead by the hour mark then we can see both of them get a few minutes off otherwise it'll be a solid lineup as usual.

Southampton drops point more often than at the begging but still, it will be a tough game. And make no mistake - I trust Jose, he's the Special One, but having said that I dont understand some of his decisions. I'm talking here about rotation. Today we were 2-0 up, controlled the game and first substitute was made at 83th minute. Vs Saints there will be needed some rotation and generally Jose needs to use more his backup players like Schurrle, Filipe, Ramires etc.

please don't make any judgement because they are already up 3 goals against Palace... Palace is shit and their position even lower than Qphaha on the table, enough said.

Muzchap likes this

If we manage to remain at least 3 points ahead city till 1st february, I think we will win the league.

Just look at this:

28.12. Soton (a)

1.1. Spurs (a)

10.1. Newcastle (h)

17.1. Swansea (a)

20.1. & 27.1. two cup games against Liverpool

31.1. Manchester city (h)

Survive this and we will probably ''walk'' the league through rest of season. Rotation will be key because fit Salah/Schurrle/Luis is better than tired Willian/Oscar/Azpi...

Strike and Mário César like this