• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Schurrle
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

The second half was brilliant and we really should have scored but when nobody is capable of scoring from outside the box or the edge of the box, it becomes a lot more difficult. It was a much better display than against Newcastle/Sunderland but the result is really hard to take.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Really dude?

Chill people, we still lead. We were never going to run away with the title. How often does the winner of the title lead wire to wire? Hazard was amazing today, as was Cesc. Our fullbacks were shit though, Azpi-Luis needs to be used more often. Mikel and Andre were poor. Costa is frustrating, always on the wing.

we cant chill. a strikerless city has gained 7 points on us, our "legend" is being a dick. and the team can't shoot. a 1 point lead is nothing to be positive about

How bad was Filipe Luis today? Awful at both ends. Ivanovic wasn't much better either. All the time in the world for both of them to pick out decent crosses and they failed time and time again.

Lack of goalscorers cost us dearly though, no one getting inside the box when they were under tons of pressure.

Hate to criticize Hazard after he saved our arse but his refusal to shoot is beginning to piss me off. Fucking pull the trigger ffs, had countless times to do so yet kept delaying or passing up the shot.

MoTM between Cesc and Eden.

I think people are over reacting here. That was some brilliant display of football in the second half. Sensational passing and moving the ball around. Just showed everyone that this supposedly top team Southampton is a mid table team at best. And lol at their supporters for going crazy because they got a corner. Things like this happen. They put 11 men inside the box and threw everyone at it. We were just unlucky

Well if we made at least one shot in second half, we might won. But if you dont shoot, you cant score. Simple as that. Grow some balls and at least try to play organised attack.

It also should be pen, but if we couldnt score from open play with all those chances, its our fault. City won 3:0 there not even month ago. Arsenal and United won too, we didnt.

I think we have good squad, but these games are pointing at our weak mentality and literaly useless wingers on bench who cant do shit.

Willian is fucking pissing me off, Ivan and Luis too for their lack of attacking ability.

But even with someone like Reus in this team, we wont have organised attack. Its on Mou to fucking fix it.

Efficiency and mentality. Jesus boys grow the fuck up and do the work. Spurs away will be another fatigued game and I expect another poor performance.

Hazard and Cesc were great though.

FA=corrupt, no doubt about it. Last year against Sunderland, Aston Villa now again here. City gets penalties and easy schedules in the Christmas days, we get 3 away games against top 7 sides and penalties denied. (Top 4 game after all our CL matches) The ref fucked up all our players by denying fouls. (Hazard, Fabregas)

Can't blame ourselves, just blame the world we are living in, corrupted football world.

A win against Spurs and we'd still be top of the league after this tough period.

The Arab money must be good.

there goes a title. I don't know what title, but now we don't have any cushion on City we can't rest players anywhere which means we will lose out on one of 4 titles with such a thin squad. Probably will be CL.

All our fancy play is worth nothing without scoring. But the worst thing we did not even try to score. No shots no headers, Forster did not even have to make on crucial save. We lack the killer instinct in Fergie time. Fergie-Utd and even City would have won this with a twice deflected Hernandez/Lampard goal.

So you're saying we're not as lucky? Go outside, put your head in the snow before making more silly comments like 'there goes our title'. It's knee-jerk as fuck and embarrasing. We're comfortably better then anyone else together with City, it was always gonna be a 2 horse race.

Not just you btw, people need to get a grip, Soton is a good side and we were royally fucked by the ref.

Cba typing alot on my phone so I'll type short one liners.

One shot on goal

Ball across their six yard box four times

Our reputation for diving cost us a penalty, our fault

Full backs had a good game, despite some wayward crosses, no full back whips in a good ball everytime

Schurrle really messed his chance up today, shocked if he's even in the spuds squad

Subs were terrible, too late, same as last season

Costa doesn't look right, compare last season

Draw away before the game, I'd of taken that but the manner in which we drew is annoying to say the least

Hazard, magic and persistently fouled beyond belief

Referee, LOLOLOL

Lol. Really dude?

Chill people, we still lead. We were never going to run away with the title. How often does the winner of the title lead wire to wire? Hazard was amazing today, as was Cesc. Our fullbacks were shit though, Azpi-Luis needs to be used more often. Mikel and Andre were poor. Costa is frustrating, always on the wing.

We were never gana run away with it but to loose what was a good gap in a month is crap.Never mind November December is when it all goes to shit.If they win its a 1 point gap.

Penalty not given either way 1 shot on target is ridiculous and we need to get it together before Spurs