test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Chelsea 3-1 Sporting Lisbon

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   62 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Cech
    • Azpilicueta
    • Zouma
    • Cahill
    • Luis
    • Mikel
    • Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Salah
    • Schurrle
    • Costa
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

79 posts in this topic

OFF WITH JOSE'S HEAD!

On a serious note, we've scored the most goals in CL group stages and conceded the 4th least! :D

I believe that should be 3rd. We conceded only 3. Only Real Madrid (2) and Monaco (1) have let in less.

OFF WITH JOSE'S HEAD!

On a serious note, we've scored the most goals in CL group stages and conceded the 4th least! :D

I'd say 3rd with Atletico

CHOULO19 likes this

I believe that should be 3rd. We conceded only 3. Only Real Madrid (2) and Monaco (1) have let in less.

Right, joined third with Atletico, actually. Don't know why I misread their GD.

RoyalBlues and dUMB like this

Good game from Zouma but he should do better at goal. He was just standing there watching Silva shoot. At least he should throw himself down and he would deflect ball...i miss his proactive play from etiene, now he is more of a reactive CB, had good game but that goal could be saved if he thrown body in that direction...

And pissed at Mou for not bringing Rlc sooner. What a dick. Rlc did fine in his time, hope he gets more time in future but who am i kiddin...

Easy tbf

RLC was gr8 in his short cameo, v impressive. I hope to see more from him soon

Salah's performance was gd. Nice to see Schurrle starting (& scoring) again too

Costa struggled but he worked v hard. The only thing I rly didn't like is the way he constantly drifted out wide

Oh, & Zouma is the man

So, who do we want? Basel, Juve, Shaktar, PSG, or Bayer Leverkusen

I'd love us to draw Juve and batter them home and AWAY. I still remember vividly how cocky those scumbags were while/after beating us at their sh**hole 2 years ago..

iseah100 and Eden Hazard 17 like this

Based on some posts here I thought Luis would play like Roberto Carlos in the good old days. He was nothing special again.

Costa was woeful, Schürrle and Salah both very good.

Glad young Ruben got a few minutes, but it should have been at least 15 mins.

Amblève. likes this

Absolute screamer from Mikel.... :cry: Good all round performance. Shurrle played very well and will seriously challenge Willian for his spot as I think his performances have been falling a bit short lately.

And as to who we draw in the knockout stages........Who gives a f@ck,,,,,we'll whack them :getin:

This if the first time Ive voted MoM for a sub with less than 10 mins ,,,, well the alternative was J O M

you and me have to eat a little humble pie. The f'cker passed more balls forward tonight than in the whole of his career.......and scored a screamer from 1 yard :clown:

zolayes and oxfordblues like this