• Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OFF WITH JOSE'S HEAD!

On a serious note, we've scored the most goals in CL group stages and conceded the 4th least! :D

I believe that should be 3rd. We conceded only 3. Only Real Madrid (2) and Monaco (1) have let in less.

Good game from Zouma but he should do better at goal. He was just standing there watching Silva shoot. At least he should throw himself down and he would deflect ball...i miss his proactive play from etiene, now he is more of a reactive CB, had good game but that goal could be saved if he thrown body in that direction...

And pissed at Mou for not bringing Rlc sooner. What a dick. Rlc did fine in his time, hope he gets more time in future but who am i kiddin...

Easy tbf

RLC was gr8 in his short cameo, v impressive. I hope to see more from him soon

Salah's performance was gd. Nice to see Schurrle starting (& scoring) again too

Costa struggled but he worked v hard. The only thing I rly didn't like is the way he constantly drifted out wide

Oh, & Zouma is the man

Absolute screamer from Mikel.... :cry: Good all round performance. Shurrle played very well and will seriously challenge Willian for his spot as I think his performances have been falling a bit short lately.

And as to who we draw in the knockout stages........Who gives a f@ck,,,,,we'll whack them :getin: