test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Plea For Donations

Started by Jim,

70 posts in this topic

Good shout.

Hahaha no fucking chance, I've slagged you fuckers off too many times for any of you to be able to read it, you should see the abuse I directed at Jason before we promoted him hahaha :lol:

Exactly :lol: we all need a bit of drama in our lives

Good shout.

Hahaha no fucking chance, I've slagged you fuckers off too many times for any of you to be able to read it, you should see the abuse I directed at Jason before we promoted him hahaha :lol:

I dare not imagine the slack this fucker must have gotten

iseah100 likes this

Good shout.

Twat.

hjperdeath and BlueLion. like this

Maybe release the chat feature for True Blues - we did the chat thing for match days, I guess some liked and some didn't, but if the feature can be released to people who subscribe.

Sometimes you just want to discuss about football instead of writing posts, you know? The communication flows better.

I can't donate until I travel to my mom's. My credit card expired and it's been sent there to be released in the bank - there. Good thing I'm going there in a couple of weeks. When I unblock it, I'll donate. I can't believe my latest donation actually came in June...

MichaelDance, LAB and Jim like this

On other forums that I have seen for a fixed fee, there are separate exclusive sections and features for paying members. Gold membership for example. This seems to generate a lot of interest and bring in much needed funds. There was also a automatic renewal option based on membership. Just one option I'm sure there are others as well.

zolayes likes this

Maybe more people would donate if the mods didnt ban or send warnings for the smallest things?

I don't know about that I've only seen bans / warnings for good things like trolling, etc.

Can anyone add to the £80 collected? :) haha can we get £100 for the new year's bill for the guys? Could say Place your bets on us beating Spurs on new year.

If we start the new year with a win against Spurs I'll donate £10, I made that promise in another thread :D

MichaelDance and Jim like this

If we start the new year with a win against Spurs I'll donate £10, I made that promise in another thread :D

Awesome :) let's work together ;) haha the more people we can get to donate the more help we can provide, as it is the best community for us blues. We can't let it go.

stroey likes this