test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CHOULO19

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL MEMBERS: Signatures and Avatars

Started by CHOULO19,

40 posts in this topic

Nice and simple rules :D and +1 for the above haha, bit of a pain seeing that yeah we all disliked him being used by the Man city manager who called us a small team, but it wasn't his fault and he is just doing his job, even though it upset us.

So can I use a master's thesis on why I don't like one player's actions as my ava/sig or is that deemed "childish" as well? We all know this last point is addressed for one specific player, no need for this "any current or past Chelsea player" pretense.

Peace., Blue-in-me-Veins and Term-X like this

Yeah, but I would hate to slow the forum down though.

We could have a dedicated thread for K-gifs/images if people are up for it.

On another note. My girlfriend and I went on a date to a traditional Korean restaurant on the weekend. Needless to say it's quite puzzling how Korean's are thin. The amount of food served was far, far, far too much for the two of us. The place is called Jang Su Jang, the sign out the front is not in English, only Korean, the menu is in four languages and looks incredibly intimidating at a first glance. The kimchi was ice-cold which was annoying, that is the only negative. It's in the heart of a town called Duluth which is at least 3/4 Korean.

So can I use a master's thesis on why I don't like one player's actions as my ava/sig or is that deemed "childish" as well? We all know this last point is addressed for one specific player, no need for this "any current or past Chelsea player" pretense.

Or you could not be a smartarse and realise that there is potential for it to occur in the future. Given the events that have taken place in the last few months, it's in the staff's best interest to prevent provocative images from happening again. The Frank Lampard incident isn't the first incident to have occured with images. There was another incident several years ago where a user was banned for posting offensive content regarding Hillsborough.

But of course you can always continue to be passive-aggressive, I don't mind. I don't think that is against the rules yet.

On another note. My girlfriend and I went on a date to a traditional Korean restaurant on the weekend. Needless to say it's quite puzzling how Korean's are thin. The amount of food served was far, far, far too much for the two of us. The place is called Jang Su Jang, the sign out the front is not in English, only Korean, the menu is in four languages and looks incredibly intimidating at a first glance. The kimchi was ice-cold which was annoying, that is the only negative. It's in the heart of a town called Duluth which is at least 3/4 Korean.

They have alot of side dishes, which you don't have to finish. I dont know about the one in Australia but in Korea the portion is not that big and they avoid eating alot of rice. What I know is that the young people eat little but often especially on a night out.

They have alot of side dishes, which you don't have to finish. I dont know about the one in Australia but in Korea the portion is not that big and they avoid eating alot of rice. What I know is that the young people eat little but often especially on a night out.

I'm in the States. There were a lot of side dishes and they were tiny but all added up it was a lot of food, considering the size of the stew.

So can I use a master's thesis on why I don't like one player's actions as my ava/sig or is that deemed "childish" as well?

I'm pretty certain that would exceed the word limit allowed in signatures. But you can upload it somewhere and leave the link to it in your sig. Looking forward to reading it :yes:

Beepu and BlueLion. like this

We've seen people having anti [insert scapegoat player here] avas for years, prime example being manpe's Torred donkey ava but nothing was ever said about that. Wonder why nobody ever came up with any criticism for that... #antilampardblackout

We've seen people having anti [insert scapegoat player here] avas for years, prime example being manpe's Torred donkey ava but nothing was ever said about that. Wonder why nobody ever came up with any criticism for that... #antilampardblackout

#StirringUpShitForNoReason

Well the rule is new so that avatar would not be allowed now either. The idea is that we wish to protect the image of the forum. Believe it or not, people who want a mature discussion and less likely to sign up to a forum if the first thing they see is someone with a Lampard avatar with an X over his face or a Torres avatar with his head replaced by a donkey's.

dUMB, MichaelDance and Beepu like this

It almost seems like you are complaining that the new rule isn't retroactively punishing users.

Complaining? I'm stating the obvious. A shame that Lampard criticism is being shut out and blacked out; the fact that the Lampard thread itself is still locked is ridiculous enough.

Anything else to complain about? That thread is probably closed for a reason.