test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fulham Broadway

Dominic Solanke

Started by Fulham Broadway,

320 posts in this topic

He can secure himself big future at Chelsea considering next season Remy will probably leave and Falcao's loan will be done which would leave us with only 1 striker. Perfect for Bamford and/or Solanke to slot in.

Dominic Solanke vs Feyenoord Rotterdam (Debut) Away 23/08/2015 | HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHGSCytlALg

Chelsea loanee Dom Solanke scores first goal in professional football for Vitesse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VxMFdjF4CM

Vitesse is in seventh place in the Dutch league (Eredivisie) with 7 points after four games. And Solanke has played two games (both 27 minutes) making one goal.

Solanke is a great player with a great future ahead. But perhaps not as pure 9 (forward), perhaps more as a striker like Remy or Neymar (to give two examples).

But he is 17 years old. I think he should be one or two more years in the Netherlands to complete their formation and with 19 years return to Premier League for a loan as Bamford. In this way, Solanke, with 20/21 years, he would have enough experience to play with us. It is a natural evolution.

I wish Vitesse can fight for win Eredivisie with our boys. Good luck!

Dominic Solanke vs Feyenoord Rotterdam (Debut) Away 23/08/2015 | HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHGSCytlALg

Chelsea loanee Dom Solanke scores first goal in professional football for Vitesse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VxMFdjF4CM

Vitesse is in seventh place in the Dutch league (Eredivisie) with 7 points after four games. And Solanke has played two games (both 27 minutes) making one goal.

Solanke is a great player with a great future ahead. But perhaps not as pure 9 (forward), perhaps more as a striker like Remy or Neymar (to give two examples).

But he is 17 years old. I think he should be one or two more years in the Netherlands to complete their formation and with 19 years return to Premier League for a loan as Bamford. In this way, Solanke, with 20/21 years, he would have enough experience to play with us. It is a natural evolution.

I wish Vitesse can fight for win Eredivisie with our boys. Good luck!

Lovely finish. It's the exact replica of sand's goal vs Nigeria in france 98

at 2:16

supporter and Gilvorak like this

I didn't know he was still only 17. that is scary. if he doesn't make it here, I am sure he will make it to the top elsewhere. when borini had these sorts of stats for the youth he was 3 years older. also solanke is taller and faster. I think i'm gonna watch vitesse games this season. who is with me?

I didn't know he was still only 17. that is scary. if he doesn't make it here, I am sure he will make it to the top elsewhere. when borini had these sorts of stats for the youth he was 3 years older. also solanke is taller and faster. I think i'm gonna watch vitesse games this season. who is with me?

I think thats a thing we do forget sometimes that alot of out academy prospects are still very young and its difficult for them to play against seasoned 'complete' men. You look at the lads and most dont look like their balls have dropped yet. So the way that Mou and it seems like the Elgland coachs also are bringing them on slowly, training regular with 1st team, sitting on the benchs getting used to the atmosphere etc can only be good for them (and us eventually),

I know alot of us just want to stick them on the pitch but its a big gamble. Then again its a gamble that might be worth taking in a couple of positions.

Saying that I see Iva is being fought over by LA Galaxy and New York. Should sell him in Jan to make at least some money on him instead of going for free.

pHaRaOn and Fulham Broadway like this

Played around 30 minutes and ran a lot,but I think that he only made approximately 5 contacts with the ball.He made a lot of good runs,but sadly his vitesse players didn´t give him some good balls.

Pantic had a big chance though,but he missed.He also came from the bench.

Vitesse seem to play a 3-5-2 formation with weird wingbacks and their centre backs also do not look that good.Furthermore,they lack in creativity,but it is the first match that I saw Vitesse play in this season.

He is going to get his first start for Vitesse.I am most likely going to watch the game if I find a good stream.So happy for him.