Dominic Solanke

Fulham Broadway

Just seen that he scored 63 goals in 77 U18/19/21 matches which included 41 in 39 games last season. He was definitely too good for U21 football now and I am glad he has made this step, even though he has not turned 18 yet. Still amazing to think he is only 17 and should be no.1 striker in a quite a decent league. If he scores for fun for them, who knows what lies ahead for him. Has a very exciting future. Hopefully it is with us. It is a shame the opening weekend of the Eredivise has been cancelled due to a police striker. We will have to wait another week to see our loaness in action. This will be a test for him to see what level he is currently at and I am sure he can take the league by storm. The lad is just a natural goalscorer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry .. wish him well but doubt we will ever play him in a real game

I know our youth Policy is poor but I think he could make it personally he has the work ethic and the goals.. I just don't think a lot of our youth will make it here under Jose and that is the main issue.. When he first came back he said Nate would be back in the squad the following year and nothing. I love trophies as much as the next guy but we gotta take a risk with these youth at some point

Dominic Solanke vs Feyenoord Rotterdam (Debut) Away 23/08/2015 | HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHGSCytlALg

Chelsea loanee Dom Solanke scores first goal in professional football for Vitesse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VxMFdjF4CM

Vitesse is in seventh place in the Dutch league (Eredivisie) with 7 points after four games. And Solanke has played two games (both 27 minutes) making one goal.

Solanke is a great player with a great future ahead. But perhaps not as pure 9 (forward), perhaps more as a striker like Remy or Neymar (to give two examples).

But he is 17 years old. I think he should be one or two more years in the Netherlands to complete their formation and with 19 years return to Premier League for a loan as Bamford. In this way, Solanke, with 20/21 years, he would have enough experience to play with us. It is a natural evolution.

I wish Vitesse can fight for win Eredivisie with our boys. Good luck!

Dominic Solanke vs Feyenoord Rotterdam (Debut) Away 23/08/2015 | HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHGSCytlALg

Chelsea loanee Dom Solanke scores first goal in professional football for Vitesse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VxMFdjF4CM

Vitesse is in seventh place in the Dutch league (Eredivisie) with 7 points after four games. And Solanke has played two games (both 27 minutes) making one goal.

Solanke is a great player with a great future ahead. But perhaps not as pure 9 (forward), perhaps more as a striker like Remy or Neymar (to give two examples).

But he is 17 years old. I think he should be one or two more years in the Netherlands to complete their formation and with 19 years return to Premier League for a loan as Bamford. In this way, Solanke, with 20/21 years, he would have enough experience to play with us. It is a natural evolution.

I wish Vitesse can fight for win Eredivisie with our boys. Good luck!

Lovely finish. It's the exact replica of sand's goal vs Nigeria in france 98

at 2:16