Dominic Solanke

Fulham Broadway

• 2 weeks later...

Been a given that Solanke is leaving since the start of the season. Wasn't too bothered about him leaving due to Tammy playing the way he has plus solanke hasn't been pulling up tree's in the England youth mid season. Ever since its knowledge he's going Liverpool, yes he's had a great u20 World Cup but the Liverpool loving media building him up to be a world beater is getting me worried we've cocked up massively here.

Hope Tammy smashed the u21's tournament now and has another top season 

9 minutes ago, zinctek said:

big mistake! why do chelsea give players to rivals ? never makes sense. why not get another 2 year contract out of him and then sell him to a lower league team or aboard?

He rejected a new contract, that was the problem.

11 hours ago, zinctek said:

big mistake! why do chelsea give players to rivals ? never makes sense. why not get another 2 year contract out of him and then sell him to a lower league team or aboard?

Obviously in this case Chelsea had no choice in where Dom moved on to, but the notion than we should insist a young lad accepts a transfer to a lower level that the one he is capable of gracing, is odd to say the least. We are not running a slave gang. These are people with ambitions and dreams. People who have entrusted Chelsea with the formative years of their careers.

If Dom wants to try to breakthrough at Liverpool then good luck to the lad.

On 30/05/2017 at 3:03 PM, Leif said:

Personally, me, I'd never seen worse performances from a striker at youth level. I'm sure even Di Santo offered more. 

Can anyone name 1 forward player from our last 5 or 6 youth teams worse than Solanke? I mean even Kiwomya was more Premier League material; he's basically just Walcott.

I'm not that fussed about Solanke leaving but... You're definitely a clown if you believe this. You do know Solanke has an unbelievable youth record right? He's also just won best player at the U20 WC as well. You're very weird. 

10 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Obviously in this case Chelsea had no choice in where Dom moved on to, but the notion than we should insist a young lad accepts a transfer to a lower level that the one he is capable of gracing, is odd to say the least. We are not running a slave gang. These are people with ambitions and dreams. People who have entrusted Chelsea with the formative years of their careers. If Dom wants to try to breakthrough at Liverpool then good luck to the lad.

"Ship him abroad", "send him to a mud league"... some people seriously think that players are slaves that must do everything we say :lol:

20 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah the kid has potential. 

I still expect him to be a hit at Liverpool. 

Liverpool gives chances to youth, we don't do that much.

So can't blame him. 

I am not sure how can you blame chelsea. We have michy and costa in the 1st team. There is also tammy who score tons of goal for Bristol. I am not sure what else to do. Hoepefully he can get enough playing time in pool so he can develop

On 11/06/2017 at 10:28 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Obviously in this case Chelsea had no choice in where Dom moved on to, but the notion than we should insist a young lad accepts a transfer to a lower level that the one he is capable of gracing, is odd to say the least. We are not running a slave gang. These are people with ambitions and dreams. People who have entrusted Chelsea with the formative years of their careers.

If Dom wants to try to breakthrough at Liverpool then good luck to the lad.

This will happen more and more if Chelsea continue to provide no pathways to the first team.

• 2 weeks later...