test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fulham Broadway

Dominic Solanke

Started by Fulham Broadway,

320 posts in this topic
On 30/05/2017 at 3:03 PM, Leif said:

Personally, me, I'd never seen worse performances from a striker at youth level. I'm sure even Di Santo offered more. 

Can anyone name 1 forward player from our last 5 or 6 youth teams worse than Solanke? I mean even Kiwomya was more Premier League material; he's basically just Walcott.

I'm not that fussed about Solanke leaving but... You're definitely a clown if you believe this. You do know Solanke has an unbelievable youth record right? He's also just won best player at the U20 WC as well. You're very weird. 

Stats and Footballover like this

10 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Obviously in this case Chelsea had no choice in where Dom moved on to, but the notion than we should insist a young lad accepts a transfer to a lower level that the one he is capable of gracing, is odd to say the least. We are not running a slave gang. These are people with ambitions and dreams. People who have entrusted Chelsea with the formative years of their careers. If Dom wants to try to breakthrough at Liverpool then good luck to the lad.

"Ship him abroad", "send him to a mud league"... some people seriously think that players are slaves that must do everything we say :lol:

OhForAGreavsie likes this

Yeah the kid has potential. 

I still expect him to be a hit at Liverpool. 

Liverpool gives chances to youth, we don't do that much.

So can't blame him. 

20 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah the kid has potential. 

I still expect him to be a hit at Liverpool. 

Liverpool gives chances to youth, we don't do that much.

So can't blame him. 

I am not sure how can you blame chelsea. We have michy and costa in the 1st team. There is also tammy who score tons of goal for Bristol. I am not sure what else to do. Hoepefully he can get enough playing time in pool so he can develop

mashimaru161 likes this

On 11/06/2017 at 10:28 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Obviously in this case Chelsea had no choice in where Dom moved on to, but the notion than we should insist a young lad accepts a transfer to a lower level that the one he is capable of gracing, is odd to say the least. We are not running a slave gang. These are people with ambitions and dreams. People who have entrusted Chelsea with the formative years of their careers.

If Dom wants to try to breakthrough at Liverpool then good luck to the lad.

This will happen more and more if Chelsea continue to provide no pathways to the first team.

8 minutes ago, Jenks6 said:

This will happen more and more if Chelsea continue to provide no pathways to the first team.

I wonder whose fault it is

If the tribunal only ordered £7m for Premier League-proven Ings then I doubt Chelsea will get anything even close to £10m for Solanke.

49 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Just scored his first goal for Liverpool.

Slap another mill on that bill.

11 minutes ago, mccg said:

Slap another mill on that bill.

A mill on that bill it would be a thrill to put it in the till.

Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

A mill on that bill it would be a thrill to put it in the till.

Solanke was run of the mill he didnt have the will playing for lfc is a sick pill 1 nil

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Solanke was run of the mill he didnt have the will playing for lfc is a sick pill 1 nil

He had his fill of standing still his career now is over the hill 

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

He had his fill of standing still his career now is over the hill 

He likes to chill hope he has a Gerrard spill cant see him ever fulfill never play for Brazil....booooom

Excellent!

I just hope now that Matic and Zouma will not leaving or will be replaced with similar quality players. Otherwise, how to be competitive in all the leagues?

Please tell me there's a buy-back clause.... It looks like he's already becoming a regular starter at Liverpool.

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

Please tell me there's a buy-back clause.... It looks like he's already becoming a regular starter at Liverpool.

He left as a free agent. So there's can't be any clauses.

2 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

He left as a free agent. So there's can't be any clauses.

I'll get me coat.