test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoyalBlues

Raheem Sterling

Started by RoyalBlues,

1,421 posts in this topic

HAHA RAWK is in meltdown (again). Heres some examples:

What a joke Raheem is.

Horrible rodent. Fuck you raheem. Who the fuck do you think you are?

i hope brendan delivered a good old fashioned beat down on him with sakho.

Sell him to QPR, he's overrated by most and he's fucking crap infront of goal.

Horrible little c*nt .....I hope FSG refuse point blank to do business, put him back in the ressies for next season ......fucking little prick

This forum has had RAWK level meltdowns in the past. :ph34r: I'm sure there are people that have a giggle and a laugh at some stuff that is posted on here.

dUMB likes this

True that but Cuadrado is probably worth like 5-10m now because of his horrible time here. Also with FFP pretty much 'eased' today by Platini we don't need to balance the book anymore, can spend whatever we want as long as it benefits the team.

We'd still have to meet some sort of revenue figure, profit amount etc. Wont be like the old days of Roman. Although i do think theyll eventually return for every club and FFP will eventually be abolished

Arse or City. Don't know if I can see Arse spending huge money for someone who isn't even a clear upgrade on what they have. City will overpay for him out of desperation and he can take Nasri's spot.

Doubt we'd be interested at the prices being mentioned.

Rumors around that he wants to go back to London and will reject City in favor of us or Arsenal, here hoping :D

Arse or City. Don't know if I can see Arse spending huge money for someone who isn't even a clear upgrade on what they have. City will overpay for him out of desperation and he can take Nasri's spot.

Doubt we'd be interested at the prices being mentioned.

Same. He wont be going anywhere wihtout a transfer request though i'd guess. Rodgers has said he isnt for sale, and previously said when players and reps want to move clubs, youre powerless to stop it. He now needs to make this all about Sterling giving him "no chance but to sell." Suarez and Torres style

We paid 23M for Cuadrado. No idiot's going to pay 20M for him now.

He'll be loaned out somewhere,perform half decent and we'll make profit,like we are probably gonna do with salah

Wenger said he doesnt want him and mou said he would sell him if he was chelsea player hmm

When did Jose say that?

Liverpool are such a small club. Selling Torres, Mascherano, Alonso, Suarez and now Sterling in the last 5 or 6 years.... as well as failing to keep Gerrard.

he wont leave in the summer, Liverpool will refuse to sell him to Arsenal as they will be Liverpools main rivals for 4th place next season.

Guess I'm one of the few who wouldn't say no to him IF we can't sign Griezmann. So long as we also sign a top class midfielder as well.

LondonsFinest likes this

he is quality. but with just one year on his contract, all depends on what pool is asking for him... i would go as high as 20mil.

When did Jose say that?

He said he would sell any player that doesn't want to work with him and stay at the club so he basically used Sterling as an example, not specifically saying he would sell him because he wouldn't want him here.

The Skipper likes this