test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

eldo

Petr Cech

Started by eldo,

3,941 posts in this topic

He's saying in the video:

'I've been playing, well, rather drumming for several years for fun and I really love it. I really appreciate the chance I now have that I can show what I can do and I believe I will do okay.'

'I am more nervous here than on the football pitch because this surroundings is something I don't know that much. So I myself will see if I can manage it without any visible signs of nervousness.'

'I usually play at home in the evenings, just to relax so I do it quite often. [Laughing] It is not really the most favourite hobby of my family because it is quite noisy but they have already used to it and they are glad that drumming makes me happy.'

'I am really looking forward to this event and I do believe everything will be okay. The important thing is I will not let down my mates here and everyone will enjoy it.'

Sh0n3x likes this

He's getting better with age and he's so safe, gives the defence so much confidence. Every GK will and has made mistakes but a Cech mistake is very few and far between. Mr. Reliable. Has everything a GK needs, he's the perfect GK imo.

BlueLion., Tomo and DYC. like this

It's amazing that even after all the praise Cech gets, I still feel he's underrated.

Indeed. It's because other fans are still jumping on this "not the same since his injury" bandwagon. To the point where they've written him off completely.

Obviously he's not the same. But he's still world-class. Saved our asses too many times last season!

TomCFC likes this

ywiic.jpg

From David Luiz's Twitter! calling Petr 'The Gladiator'.

I am certain we have the most memorable/charismatic Number 1's in History!

Fatty Foulkes, Peter 'The Cat' Bonetti, Ed De Goey (The Tash), Carlo Cudicini (Blew everyone away with his ability for such a small man), Petr Cech

Thats just the key ones...theres plenty more aswell!

Petr Cech, Legend, Lunatic, Hero.

CHOULO19, laura90, TomCFC and 1 other like this

^

Where's my Serbian killah Borota on that list!? :D

I didn't believe my respect could go higher for Petr, but he has just proved me wrong today. Bravo.

Proof that not all players are in it for the money. He puts his body on the line every week & despite nearly dying on a football pitch he's still willing to put his body in there. This is why he is one of the best & certainly the best Chelsea has had between the sticks.

Had my head in my hands when I saw him lying there, thankfully all is ok. Love you big man!

Some cunt on my facebook actually posted something like "If Hilario comes on I'll stop watching" ughhhh what the fuck?!

There really is no words to sum up just how good Cech is.

It annoys me when people jump on the bandwagon of, he has never been the same since his injury, he will never be as good as Schmeicel, Seaman etc etc when near enough all the facts/stats say otherwise.

TomCFC likes this