test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

eldo

Petr Cech

Started by eldo,

3,971 posts in this topic

I know Arsenals defense is shit but he seems like is done, before a season I thought of him as a good option for backup, right now I'm not sure I would swap him for Willy. Don't know what Arsenal were thinking sending Szczesny away.

Petr Čech at Chelsea: 

Seasons: 11
Goals conceded: 189 

Petr Čech at Arsenal: 

Seasons: 3
 Goals conceded: 172

On 01/03/2018 at 8:30 PM, Jason said:

Cech still can't get his 200th Premier League clean sheet. On his longest run without one too. Poor lad.

That's always the kiss of death...

We had him at the right time and let him go at the right time. Then again Arsenal do have a interesting way of defending that probably doesn't help... 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Arsenal have signed Bernd Leno from Leverkusen. Wonder if Cech will stay.

Depends how much he wamts to keep playing I suppose. I cant see him liking the idea of backup at gooners. So the Napoli idea might look good to him

Or we could take him as Keeper coach. show Tibo how to block that gap between his legs.

11Drogba and xPetrCechx like this