Petr Cech

eldo

Or the fans just don't care about what the players have done for them in the past and keep demanding them to stay faithful while their career at the club is death.

Your argument holds no weight, there are plenty clubs in London.

Your argument holds no weight, there are plenty clubs in London.

Yes, and the only other one playing for championships is Arsenal. He's free to go wherever he likes.

Cech is a keeper still on top of his game, I don't think Fulham was going to get him to sign.

Chelsea ain't playing him, so essentially it's Chelsea's fault - not Cech's.

Yes, and the only other one playing for championships is Arsenal. He's free to go wherever he likes.

He is, and us fans are free to say anything we like. Cech was one of my favorite Chelsea players and the club won many trophies thanks to him, but he's joined a rival now and I'll never forgive him for it.

I guess Mourinho can be harsh at times, but I'd have Mourinho over any player any day of the week.

After going through the Lampard affair, I think a lot more people than otherwise will also feel the same as you. End of the day Cech doesn't want to play for Arsenal because they're Arsenal.. It's simply because they're the only other club in London with the ambition & level he expects as a professional and legend.

Not so sure about that bruv.

Hes already kissing Gooner arse by saying he WANTED to join them before he went to Rennes but he couldn't get a work permit. Then Chelsea 'happened'.

Not so sure about that bruv.

Hes already kissing Gooner arse by saying he WANTED to join them before he went to Rennes but he couldn't get a work permit. Then Chelsea 'happened'.

LOL talk about reading between the lines....

As if you are holding it against him that as a 19 year old in the Czech Republic he was excited about the possibility of joining a big club like Arsenal. Like he's supposed to have been some life long Chelsea fan before even having joined us, otherwise that's not good enough.

The guy everything he had to this club for 11 years. He was no longer a starter, you can't blame him for not wanting to spend the rest of his career on the bench, and for not wanting to uproot his family from London.

A class act, he has all my respect and I wish him the best of everything apart from footballing success...

I'm fuckin dying for that 1st save he makes against us and clean sheet. See how many of you wish him the best of luck then.

Me I hope he fails abysmally.

I love Cech, idolise the bloke in truth, but even I'm not wishing him good luck. Hope he lets in 70 goals in the Prem next year.