Petr Cech

eldo

Only mentioned those two based on fact they eventualy joined rivals despite being chelsea legends. Reasons are different obviously.

-----

As for Petr, I understand him completely. He wanted to finish career here, but Courtois complicated things. Last season it was clear Tibo is our first choice, but Cech hoped Mou will give the two a fair competition and see who is better. However Mou picked Tibo as first choice from game 1. Cech waited one season and saw there will be no competition between two, so he moved on, because he is still a top top GK. And he was open about where he would like to go for last few months.

As for Lamps, that ''loan'' shit he was talking about was pure BS. To begin with, he was 36, past it and should accept lower paycheck and smaller role, and he would if he realy cared about club (like Giggs. Scholes did at united), but went to city because he doesnt give a fuck about anything except money.

Wierd......you applaud and praise someone who wanted out of their contract to play for another rivel club yet castigate another legend who had no contract and was a free agent to do what he wants without being accountable to anyone.

Why can't you just treat them both as equals that have some serious history with Chelsea and will both always be respected by match gping support

Wierd......you applaud and praise someone who wanted out of their contract to play for another rivel club yet castigate another legend who had no contract and was a free agent to do what he wants without being accountable to anyone.

Why can't you just treat them both as equals that have some serious history with Chelsea and will both always be respected by match gping support

Trust me, I treat them equaly, to be fair Lamps was more favourable to me than Cech when both were here. Thing is, Cech is in still in his best football years, said several times clearly that wants to remain in London and mentioned its better for his family. Lamps on other hand left club because he would get pay cut and wanted more money, despite being past it at 36. Then he talked shit about going to New york, and that he was ''forced'' to join City, despite never joining New york in first place.

Its also fair to say, Cech was never given clear chance to compete with Tibo, so decided to leave, after all he is still in great shape, way too good to sit on bench. Lamps had nothing to prove anymore, was offered smaller paycheck and role (according to his abilities), but he refused it in order to get more money. Should retire or go somewhere to america, china or wherever, but instead he joined city, pretending like he is forced to go there, just to make good relationship with chelsea fans, but everyone knows what he did. Cech was at least saying he would like to join Arsenal from start. If he was saying he will move to france all the time, but yesterday joined arsenal, he would look like dick too.

Trust me, I treat them equaly, to be fair Lamps was more favourable to me than Cech when both were here. Thing is, Cech is in still in his best football years, said several times clearly that wants to remain in London and mentioned its better for his family. Lamps on other hand left club because he would get pay cut and wanted more money, despite being past it at 36. Then he talked shit about going to New york, and that he was ''forced'' to join City, despite never joining New york in first place.

Its also fair to say, Cech was never given clear chance to compete with Tibo, so decided to leave, after all he is still in great shape, way too good to sit on bench. Lamps had nothing to prove anymore, was offered smaller paycheck and role (according to his abilities), but he refused it in order to get more money. Should retire or go somewhere to america, china or wherever, but instead he joined city, pretending like he is forced to go there, just to make good relationship with chelsea fans, but everyone knows what he did. Cech was at least saying he would like to join Arsenal from start. If he was saying he will move to france all the time, but yesterday joined arsenal, he would look like dick too.

So you say you are treating them as equals and then yet again lay into one of them without knowing the full facts and details and coming up with conspiracy theories of your own such as 'forced' into signing for another club.

Yet again.....treat them as equals.

For goodness sake, we even let another legend sign for another club and he went on to play several matches against us including helping his new team kmock us out of the FA Cup. Then we built a statue of him

I'm surprised Cech didn't mention Mourinho at all in the letter to the Chelsea fans

Will be interesting to see what happens when we play Arsenal in the Community Shield (August 2nd)

if Mourinho is angry on Cech, he certainly wouldn't show his anger in front of everyone. Jose knows that it would better to show your anger by thrashing him in the curtain raiser

So much this. Great quote by Drogba.

The people who are angry about this are either children or adults who have nothing going on in their life beyond supporting Chelsea.

You're one of my favroite member's on here but with respect that is completely untrue.

If you are taking about people who plan to boo him, forget about his 11 years here or worse those morons who sent him death threats then absolutely, but seeing a player who I have created an emotional attachment with as a supporter wear that crest stings like hell, that would be the case regardless, whether I had no life outside of supporting Chelsea or such a active life outside Chelsea that I only really have time to watch the games (for the record its a lot closer to the latter than the former).

To be honest, I see Cech being as humble towards us at Arsenal as he was here.

He'll never has the same connection with Arsenal fans that he will with us, they'll know that he's one of us and no matter if he wins the FA Cup with Arsenal, he'll never replicate the vast amount of success he's had here. That will always be a bitter reminder for Arsenal fans. Full of players who've won European and domestic success with their former clubs but not with the current Arsenal.

Big Pete, it's been a pleasure and an honour to watch you play week after week!

Let's hope the relationship between Mourinho & Abramovich won't deteriorate as a result of this.

You're one of my favroite member's on here but with respect that is completely untrue.

If you are taking about people who plan to boo him, forget about his 11 years here or worse those morons who sent him death threats then absolutely , but seeing a player who I have created an emotional attachment with as a supporter wear that crest stings like hell, that would be the case regardless, whether I had no life outside of supporting Chelsea or such a active life outside Chelsea that I only really have time to watch the games (for the record its a lot closer to the latter than the former).

That is exactly who I'm talking about. I'd never imply that about you and other rational supporters, Tomo. In fact, the way you have described it is pretty much my thoughts too. I've said it on here before but Cech and Drogba are my two favourite players of the past 11 years by a million miles. Seeing Cech doing the business for Arsenal will sting but I have too much admiration for the man to ever chat shit about him and I just hope all Chelsea supporters felt that way. Cech is the last guy I want to read that Judas chap about.

That is exactly who I'm talking about. I'd never imply that about you and other rational supporters, Tomo. In fact, the way you have described it is pretty much my thoughts too. I've said it on here before but Cech and Drogba are my two favourite players of the past 11 years by a million miles. Seeing Cech doing the business for Arsenal will sting but I have too much admiration for the man to ever chat shit about him and I just hope all Chelsea supporters felt that way. Cech is the last guy I want to read that Judas chap about.

After going through the Lampard affair, I think a lot more people than otherwise will also feel the same as you. End of the day Cech doesn't want to play for Arsenal because they're Arsenal.. It's simply because they're the only other club in London with the ambition & level he expects as a professional and legend.

Wow, apparently he's getting death threats now. A guy that has given a third of his life to Chelsea and won everything with this club.

I'm always sad when I realize a sizeable percentage of football fans (and humanity, while we're at it) are just hateful, childish c*nts.

Disgusting.

Can you imagine working at a business, when suddenly a younger slightly more capable guy takes your job so you head out to a competing company nearby, just to have several clients of your previous business shit in your mailbox?
Why is this completely ridiculous in the real world but acceptable in football?

That's fair enough, I hope he gets an applause back at The Bridge before and after the game in September, during it however he's the enemy and I'll be hoping Costa slams a hat trick past him :P

Nowdays players just don't care about the fans of the club in which they played the majority of their careers.

Or the fans just don't care about what the players have done for them in the past and keep demanding them to stay faithful while their career at the club is death.