Petr Cech

eldo

Thanks a million for all the memories, the saves, the trophies, for everything you legend. Simply the best keeper in the history of the club, probably the entire country. Can't really sincerely wish you the best at your new club but I genuinely hope you enjoy your career and life wherever you go.

I understand his decision. If it makes him happy, so be it. That doesn't mean that it makes me happy as a fan watching him spending the twilight years of his career in a London rival.

And I know Chelsea won't be hurt in the long term because we have the better deal in Courtois.

Rather his twilight years than years in his prime like Cesc, Cole, etc.

People should be absolutely disgusted that they are asking him to value the preferences of a few whiny footballs fans over the wellbeing of his family.

Saying "Fuck you, Cech" etc, just shows how immature and insensitive you are.

what?

this move is about HIS ambition to continue at a top club even if that means competing against us, it's nothing to do with his family, because if it was, he'd have signed for Fulham, Crystal Palace or any other Premier League London-based team today

people are whining because he's CHOSEN to go to our biggest rival. he hasn't been 'forced' out of the club, he hasn't been forced to move to Arsenal; these are all choices he's made to the detriment of this football club which could have been avoided if his family stayed right where they are and he simply arrived at Selhurst Park instead of Stamford Bridge.

Top man for putting his family first, seems such a decent bloke, its the destination rather than his desire to leave that's the hardest part to deal with, he's been a massive part of the Chelsea success in recent years and I thank him for that.

REU-POY-221.jpg

What is up with the twats who don't see that Cech was instrumental in winning us many titles, including the Champions League, and only went to Arsenal as he wanted to stay in London and at the age of 33, has many more years of being a top goalkeeper, so he shouldn't be at a mid-table club, instead he wants to play at the highest level 4th best team in England.

I suppose its because twats like me get emotional about the guys we go to see every soddin week and seeing him goto a club which I fuckin detest hurts! Hes now a Gooner ffs!

Why dont some twats understand that?

God these letters are so fake and cringeworthy. I don't care what he has to say, he probably didn't even write it himself in the first place. Acts always speak louder than words, seeing him with such a grin on his face whilst wearing an Arsenal shirt instantly overshadows anything he has to say in his 'emotional letter'. If you really cared about your fans, you wouldn't join one of their most hated teams period.

Not mad at all, he was after all our back-up goalkeeper, but very, very disappointed. Would never expect this from Cech.