test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

eldo

Petr Cech

Started by eldo,

4,120 posts in this topic

I get you, i miss him too, i still think he could have gone elsewhere, anything but Arsenal, it does hurt, but there´s nothing more we can do :( . Cheers mate and very glad we won today :beer: :blue scalf: ;)

Blue_Fox_ likes this

There's a tweet claiming that there were "Chelsea fans chanting "You should've died, you should've died, that day in Reading,you should've died" at Petr Cech". Could any of it be true? I personally refuse to believe it.

NishC300 likes this

There's a tweet claiming that there were "Chelsea fans chanting "You should've died, you should've died, that day in Reading,you should've died" at Petr Cech". Could any of it be true? I personally refuse to believe it.

I call bullshit. I can't believe that any Chelsea fan would ever sing that to him. No way.
I like him less for joining Arsenal but he is our legend nonetheless.
Blue Armour likes this

I call bullshit. I can't believe that any Chelsea fan would ever sing that to him. No way.
I like him less for joining Arsenal but he is our legend nonetheless.

Nevermind, it's definitely BS.

Every club has its identity but doubt ours would've gone that low

Good to see he got a good welcome and a flag.weird to see him on the other side

Sounds more like an Arsenal fan with a sore arse (as usual) making up nonsense.

12043068_1075966559088872_71281043181839

Wtf?? That must be facking fake. No way. even Petr said thanks for good supporing CFC fans. So many cunts on twitter...

That is one of several fake Twitter accounts claiming to work for a nonexistent news outlet.

Internet bullshit detection should really be taught in schools nowadays...

NishC300 likes this

That is one of several fake Twitter accounts claiming to work for a nonexistent news outlet.

I just dont get why so many fans of other team take thats stuff on true. I know they might be angry after last yesterday match but this?

Our fans made best welcomes in PL for Drogba, Lampard, Mata or Petr now. Not like Arsenal fans with Fabregas.

There's a good chance they did. After he signed for Arsenal, he received many death threats from 'Chelsea' fans.

I used inverted commas because anyone who disrespects a legend in that manner is no Chelsea fan.

If only schools taught useful things! :D

Cech was fantastic for chelsea, however I still stand by the notion he was a total unnecessary buy for arsenal and did not improve them

I just dont get why so many fans of other team take thats stuff on true. I know they might be angry after last yesterday match but this?

Our fans made best welcomes in PL for Drogba, Lampard, Mata or Petr now. Not like Arsenal fans with Fabregas.

It's because a lot of Chelsea fans have no morals like say - support Costa's disgusting antics. We are seeing it here in TC.

So other non Chelsea fans find ways to hurt the club with fake rumours and spread them. And gullible people will believe it because well, Chelsea's current image is beyond terrible in recent years. I mean, I would not have been surprised if that was true tbh.

I wasn't kidding when I said Chelsea is one of the most hated clubs in Europe. We are probably the first (if not 2nd) most hated in this country.

zolayes likes this

I wasn't kidding when I said Chelsea is one of the most hated clubs in Europe. We are probably the first (if not 2nd) most hated in this country.

And you certainly have not come up with anything new Sherlock.

It's because a lot of Chelsea fans have no morals like say - support Costa's disgusting antics. We are seeing it here in TC.

So other non Chelsea fans find ways to hurt the club with fake rumours and spread them. And gullible people will believe it because well, Chelsea's current image is beyond terrible in recent years. I mean, I would not have been surprised if that was true tbh.

Who gives a fuck?? I dont need one of my own supporters telling me and others Ive got no fuckin morals because I applaud Costa for having a fighting spirit and trying to put some balls and comitment into the rest of the lads WALKING round with their chins on the ground full of apathy and self pity.

We are Chelsea and have ALWAYS been hated as long as Ive supported us at least. Its whats always made us strong both as a team and supporters. No morals my arse!

Who gives a fuck?? I dont need one of my own supporters telling me and others Ive got no fuckin morals because I applaud Costa for having a fighting spirit and trying to put some balls and comitment into the rest of the lads WALKING round with their chins on the ground full of apathy and self pity.

We are Chelsea and have ALWAYS been hated as long as Ive supported us at least. Its whats always made us strong both as a team and supporters. No morals my arse!

I was simply answering the question. Which is true, and proof is your post.