Petr Cech

eldo

Ouch.

No hard feeling towards Cech, looking out for himself and his family, as he should becuase no one else will. Absolute legend, man of the match (along with DD) on that night in Munich. Best of luck, big man.

We get it that family comes first but after all we are Chelsea fans, not relatives to Petr and his family.

And it's totally understandable that some people are not happy with this transfer.

Wish him all the best in his personal life.

The first game of the season should be fun.

What the actual fuck is going on here ?

Why are we guys moaning like Arsenal got the better of us and that Cech "choose" them.

The fact that he finally decides to choose them is purely based on the fact that he can't play at any of the big clubs, including us, since they all have equivalent/younger/better options.

They can't get a proper GK themselves.

FFS they are buying our BACKUP GK.

That's just the biggest fact we can rub on their faces.

Anyway, farewell legend, never forget munich.

Now I hope you don't win another fucking trophy as long as you play in that ugly Puma shirt.

I also hope you xget thrashed at Wembley next month.

Ouch.

No hard feeling towards Cech, looking out for himself and his family, as he should becuase no one else will. Absolute legend, man of the match (along with DD) on that night in Munich. Best of luck, big man.

He could take care of himself and family playing for West Ham, if he wants a big club so PSG.

For me it is difficult to say this, but perhaps Peter Cech has not understood what it means Chelsea if he ends up playing his last three or four years playing with Arsenal.

As with Frank Lampard, I will not criticize him, but I was expecting that he would have more respect for us, for all the support that we have given him. Our support has been unconditional, and I also hoped that his loyalty was unconditional. But it seems that he thinks differently.

He was our legend and now he plays for our biggest rival whose fans attack us every day, even when we beat them ever. To me this move is inexplicable.

So, thank you for everything that you gave us and good luck in your personal life.

Completely disagree with you. He's a legend, no matter what you think.

We get it that family comes first but after all we are Chelsea fans, not relatives to Petr and his family.

And it's totally understandable that some people are not happy with this transfer.

Wish him all the best in his personal life.

The first game of the season should be fun.

I understand that, but we should all understand why he left. And why he chose Arsenal. There is nothing wrong with that and while it is disappointing it won't hurt Chelsea.

I think we can agree most of us understand his decision and will continue to respect him and be grateful to what he has done for the club. But it's become clear he isn't on par with the real greats of the past era (JT, Drogba).

I think we can agree most of us understand his decision and will continue to respect him and be grateful to what he has done for the club. But it's become clear he isn't on par with the real greats of the past era (JT, Drogba).

That's ridiculous. DD left cause he was past it. Cole too. Cech has been replaced with another 3-4 years in him. He was just as important and Lamps, DD, and JT.

The Board better get mourinho his transfer targets griezmann and begovic.... i feel we fucked up this transfer window ..better get some new signings ..

Now we have to bear with these internet gooners..fucking hate them!!