test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

eldo

Petr Cech

Started by eldo,

4,061 posts in this topic

Sounds like he won't be fit to face WBA, but is a chance to make the Sunderland game.

The best scenario would be for him to go abroad and then come back to us on a loan move/free transfer after 2-3 years(slight injury to Thibo) so that he can get the clean sheet record and then retire at Chelsea.

Agree, I could see we will approach him back 2-4 years from now. The moment he will be ready as a 2nd choice.

TheOneChan95 likes this

Radio Praha says he is close to Arsenal. I only hope he doesnt go to any of PL rivals, that would be just sad.

I can see why Arsenal would be a good life decision for him in regards to not really having to move his wife and children, but nonetheless I'd be fucking gutted. I've grown up idolising the bloke, for him to move to them would be painful :(

Muzchap likes this

It makes no sense at all this. He's won it all, try a different league pete. Don't go to a horrible club like that. I personally don't believe this will happen anyway.

He can go where he wants, I wouldn't mind. He has that right.

Yeah considering what he has done for us, I think we should give him that respect if he wanted to stay in London for his family. Would still feel horrible tbh, but not exactly betrayed.

iseah100 likes this

It makes no sense at all this. He's won it all, try a different league pete. Don't go to a horrible club like that. I personally don't believe this will happen anyway.

Maybe his family likes England?

Even if he joins arsenal, as long as he doesn't go about it in a funny and deceitful manner ala lampard, he will have my blessing.

No one likes England.

Tourists like it, but you'll leave thinking its good but I wouldn't want to live there.

And here I am have a dream someday could work and live in London. Poor me :cry:

iseah100 likes this