test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Chelsea - Bolton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Cech
    • Azpilicueta
    • Zouma
    • Cahill
    • Luis
    • Mikel
    • Ake
    • Schurrle
    • Oscar
    • Salah
    • Remy
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

68 posts in this topic

We're through so thats good.

Made hard work of it though through missed opportunities and poor decision making in the final third.

Wouldn't have minded seeing Baker get a run out but I'm delighted for the likes of Zouma for the goal (happy happy) and Ake who was excellent and very assured in the middle.

On we go!

Muzhar likes this

can't decide who to give the MOTM to. Both Oscar and Aké were very good. Oscar was lively in the first 20-30 minutes, actually scored a goal, had a few good passes, nearly assists (for example, Schurrle's shot on the wood in the second).

Aké was composed, smart and solid throughout the whole time he played. Will decide later (not that I could vote now if I wanted :P)

can't decide who to give the MOTM to. Both Oscar and Aké were very good. Oscar was lively in the first 20-30 minutes, actually scored a goal, had a few good passes, nearly assists (for example, Schurrle's shot on the wood in the second).

Aké was composed, smart and solid throughout the whole time he played. Will decide later.

perhaps we dont need a MOM .. no one stood out tho was pleased for Ake and Luis did some excellent

crosses .

Schurrle was clearly the best player in this game. No fortune in the shots, but everything else he didi it really well.

Good game, really good to see all the rotation and more importantly a great result.

We have a League to win, this is not the main competition.

Luis was very good in the first half, good crosses, positive running which allowed Schurrle to cut in easily.

I believe it's only a matter of time before he takes his first team spot.

My take on the match:

1) Ake is very good, we must give him chance

2) I like Zouma, looks composed, he is going to make it even if it takes 2 years.

3) Schurle needs one on one coaching on shooting

4) I thought we played very well despite the scoreline. If luck favoured us could have been 7-1

5) Not sure about Drogba, he really has lost touch and pace. Remy should be the sub for Costa when needed.

Bring on Shrewsbury

Luis was very good in the first half, good crosses, positive running which allowed Schurrle to cut in easily.

I believe it's only a matter of time before he takes his first team spot.

I'd start him for villa this weekend. Allow iva and azpilicueta to have the midweek pairing. and rest azpi this weekend

My take on the match:

1) Ake is very good, we must give him chance

2) I like Zouma, looks composed, he is going to make it even if it takes 2 years.

3) Schurle needs one on one coaching on shooting

4) I thought we played very well despite the scoreline. If luck favoured us could have been 7-1

5) Not sure about Drogba, he really has lost touch and pace. Remy should be the sub for Costa when needed.

Bring on Shrewsbury

agree with most of that .. also like Salahs work rate

The only real talking point from this game was Schurrle. He took 12 shots, 12! and only 3 were on target.

He really needs to start playing more team football, most of his shots were from distance too! Can anyone recall a goal from Schurrle from outside the 18? perhaps maybe the Sunderland game that's about it? He needs to have better shot selection... Awful