test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Loïc Rémy

Started by DavidEU,

1,316 posts in this topic

Honestly, if I was Remy right now, I would be calling my agent to find me a new club.

I just don't get what has Remy done not to deserve a single minute of game time in the Premier League so far. This is a guy who scored several vital goals for us last season and has proved he's reliable whenever called upon. But for whatever reason, he has been completely ignored.

I agree. Not sure what Mourinho has against him, but he should be higher up the pecking order than Willian (used more as a winger).

He did look hopeless in preseason. However, he delivered when called upon last season.

This favourites tag Mourinho has seems to ring more true every match.

I agree. Not sure what Mourinho has against him, but he should be higher up the pecking order than Willian (used more as a winger).

He did look hopeless in preseason. However, he delivered when called upon last season.

This favourites tag Mourinho has seems to ring more true every match.

If we're gonna look at pre-season performances, then pretty much everyone was hopeless.

If we're gonna look at pre-season performances, then pretty much everyone was hopeless.

Moses wasn't, but isn't even in our squad. No one will know how Mourinho's mind works.
blueblood22 likes this

Honestly, if I was Remy right now, I would be calling my agent to find me a new club.

I just don't get what has Remy done not to deserve a single minute of game time in the Premier League so far. This is a guy who scored several vital goals for us last season and has proved he's reliable whenever called upon. But for whatever reason, he has been completely ignored.

And some people say Lukaku lacked ambition and branded him a coward for wanting to leave and "not fight for his place". Biggest bullshit ever. What else do you have to do to fight for a place more than Remy and still be outcasted.

zolayes, blueblood22 and Amblève. like this

We have all watched how "well" the team has been playing...

So, is Remy scoring 3 goals every practice against our completely off form defenders?

Remy must be thinking Mourinho hasn't got much time left with this club if things continue...I'll stay in case the interim manager can see I can deliver...

Because Mourinho is getting on my nerves. Costa should be benched, Remy and (after today's performance) Falcao should start. Or at least one of them other than Costa.

The most clinical finisher in our squad is not trusted when we absolutely NEEDED a goal.

I always loved you Remy, will understand if you leave us. #RemyCrimes.

Jason and Stats like this

We have all watched how "well" the team has been playing...

So, is Remy scoring 3 goals every practice against our completely off form defenders?

Our midfield is horrifically off form as well, probably feeding off scraps in training as well.

It's definitely not a training thing, Mourinho has his favourites.

This is the year methinks.

All the notices with Hazard suggests he's staying for quite a while, despite the myths about his big ego he is incredibly humble.

If I'm honest I'm more worried about Courtois leaving, I reckon he might see an opportunity now De Geas move to Real collapsed and apparently he's Madrids number one choice anyway.

All the notices with Hazard suggests he's staying for quite a while, despite the myths about his big ego he is incredibly humble.

If I'm honest I'm more worried about Courtois leaving, I reckon he might see an opportunity now De Geas move to Real collapsed and apparently he's Madrids number one choice anyway.

Hazard is by all accounts a good guy but don't let that fool you into thinking he won't do what's best for his career.

zolayes likes this