test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hjperdeath

CALLING ALL TALKCHELSEA MEMBERS.

Started by hjperdeath,

81 posts in this topic

Name: Skipper Anderson

Date of birth: 10.08.1990

Place of birth: Rotterdam, Holland

Preferred position: CM, CAM, RW

Shirt numbers I'd like: 10

Height: 180cm

Weight: 78 kg

Left footed

They say I'm the new Zidane...

hjperdeath likes this

We're affliated to Chelsea. We do things different here. Ryan's starting on the left. :lol:

Added RW + GK (if possible) to my positions pal :)

its okay. we'll loan Alex to Vitesse. :Goober:

Fuck you :Goober:

FUCK. I am worth less than Alex. I AM NOT CONTENT WITH BEING 2ND KEEPER. I WANT A GUARANTEED FIRST SPOT. OR ELSE..... (Thibaut syndrome... or not.. :Goober:)

Deal with it, if you were better than me you'd get the hammer :lol:

1. Too late to join?

2. Do I have to use my real information?

it's never too late . The bigger the squad, the better the stories !

not at all , It depends on how you want to see yourself in the save that a couple of us will play together or individually .

Name: Eden Azpilicueta

Date of birth: January 5th 1990

Place of birth: lausanne, Switzerland

Preferred position: GK, RB, CM (naturally GK, competent RB and CM)

Shirt numbers I'd like: #26

Height: 6'2

Weight: 71kg

righty

hjperdeath likes this

Listed between @CHOULO19 and @ ... no wonder I have poor morale.

I have very good moral somehow. I am obviously the always positive and happy guy in the team.... although I am a 6 ft 2 Scottish RB, the only other 6ft plus Scottish RB I can think of is Alan Hutton and hes a greeting wanker.

Madmax, TheIceMan and hjperdeath like this

Can I be captain? Can my personality be born leader? Can I have the best technique, flair, acceleration and passing ability in the squad please? Thanks :D

hjperdeath

can you make all squad members stats and attributes 100% perfect in the editor of the players for TalkChelsea FC in FM2014 or does FM2014 have Limits to Created Players in a Created Team Squad because all other people would make their Team 100% perfect so they can win more in Gameplay.

Can I be captain? Can my personality be born leader? Can I have the best technique, flair, acceleration and passing ability in the squad please? Thanks :D

Kevin's honorary captain and it automatically chose Tom to be vice . :P

I'm creating you and Eden Azpilicueta now, I just got done with creating the league. I can make you a dutch Zidane. :lol:

So I remembered the idea Qatar had to create a Super League, so I went along with that and replaced their national league. The other nations can't be added, only Qatar can.

The teams in the League. Each team plays twice against each other. 28 matches. 1st team gets 70 million, 2nd 60, 3rd 40, 4th 30.

TV money is 100 million as well. I know I went all Roman on the database.

image.jpg

And I present to you, our director and goalkeeper @,. :lol:

image.jpg

Stingray, BlueLion. and The Skipper like this