Which Clubs do you hate the most ?

Parky

Post the Club(s) and why..

Man Utd - They are a pack of cunts and Red nose was a bitter loser. Fans have a sense of privilege.

Barca - Ugly rats of players like Iniesta, Messi, Neymar Rivaldo, Puyol etc.. need I say any more. Their elitist 'We play real football' Give me the shits..

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal - Smug, arrogant, pathetic, poncey and irritating fans and from 1996-2006 they beat us all the time (Except that UCL Tie) and really rubbed our faces in it. The amount of mickey taking and shit i got from their fans was actually very annoying, i hated my school life. I even knew going into the games that we'd lose. And the thing that really rubbed it in was how we lost to them or how we couldn't beat them.

The 1-1 at Highbury in 95/96 - Lee Dixon equalised deep in injury time.

The 3-2 defeat at the Bridge in 97/98 - Winterburn winning it in the 88th minute

The 3-2 defeat at the Bridge in 99/2000 - Kanu Hat-trick after we were 2-0 up with 15 mins to go.

The 2-2 draw at the Bridge in 2000/2001 - Last minute Silvinho equaliser.

And tbh even since Roman came and we smash them all the time, i still hate them the same way. Summed up with their fans celebrating the FA Cup like they had just won the UCL.

Other teams i hate are ....

Liverpool - History, history, we're the biggest club in Britain yawn, yawn, fucking yawn.

Man Utd - When i was growing up, everything i saw was red with a Man Utd badge. The sports shops down here in SURREY would have areas for different clubs for example I'll never forget there was a shop called 'Birthdays' in Kingston above where starbucks is. There was an area / space for clubs and Man Utd had half the room and we had like a metre square, glory wanking scum. I also hate their southern fans.

If you only support a club because of history and trophies they've won, you are a purified cunt in my opinion.

Nobody else bothers me.

Arsenal - Smug, arrogant, pathetic, poncey and irritating fans and from 1996-2006 they beat us all the time (Except that UCL Tie) and really rubbed our faces in it. The amount of mickey taking and shit i got from their fans was actually very annoying, i hated my school life. I even knew going into the games that we'd lose. And the thing that really rubbed it in was how we lost to them or how we couldn't beat them.

The 1-1 at Highbury in 95/96 - Lee Dixon equalised deep in injury time.

The 3-2 defeat at the Bridge in 97/98 - Winterburn winning it in the 88th minute

The 3-2 defeat at the Bridge in 99/2000 - Kanu Hat-trick after we were 2-0 up with 15 mins to go.

The 2-2 draw at the Bridge in 2000/2001 - Last minute Silvinho equaliser.

And tbh even since Roman came and we smash them all the time, i still hate them the same way. Summed up with their fans celebrating the FA Cup like they had just won the UCL.

Other teams i hate are ....

Liverpool - History, history, we're the biggest club in Britain yawn, yawn, fucking yawn.

Man Utd - When i was growing up, everything i saw was red with a Man Utd badge. The sports shops down here in SURREY would have areas for different clubs for example I'll never forget there was a shop called 'Birthdays' in Kingston above where starbucks is. There was an area / space for clubs and Man Utd had half the room and we had like a metre square, glory wanking scum. I also hate their southern fans.

If you only support a club because of history and trophies they've won, you are a purified cunt in my opinion.

Nobody else bothers me.

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think.

Liverpool-Gerrard and his face and kissing the sodding camera.The whole we're amazing look at our history feel sorry for us.Look at us wahhhh.Sense of they deserve to win things cause of their amazing history.

Man U-Under Fergie just annoying!Rooney just being a arse.Now we have the endless media love going on and on and on...extracts from do dah's biography wtf!We dont care!!

Arsenal-Wenger's annoying yet fun to watch.Often looks confused and seeing him trying do simple things like put his hands in his pockets always intresting.Then got their fans going on and on about their youth side and general crap

I don't waste a lot of time hating other clubs. The team I dislike the most is Liverpool but that's because their supporters have an unbearable sense of entitlement based on the past. I actually really enjoyed watching them last year though as they played the most entertaining football in the Premier League. I also really dislike teams like PSG, City, Real Madrid, Monaco, etc...who have ruined football with their money. I know Chelsea falls into this group and if I weren't a Chelsea supporter, I'd probably hate us too but I am a Chelsea supporter so I love us :)