test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fulham Broadway

John Dempseys Hair

Started by Fulham Broadway,

Fantastic video!!

The state of the pitch is unreal. Can't even contemplate them training on something like that nowadays.

I have seen pictures of John Dempseys hair before. It is absolutely horrific isn't it. :P There was one pic i saw of him jumping for a header and his hair was floating as if someone had the static from a balloon just above his head. Hilarious!! :D

Fulham Broadway and Sidzeret like this

John Dempsey's hair is a real work of art far superior to Bobby Charlton's piss poor scrape over. I wonder if John Dempsey ever done that Fonz thing from Happy Days looked in the mirror and thought '' Yes John you the man''. He must of used a ton of hairspray to keep that thing down he must have had the worse bed hair known to man.

Fulham Broadway likes this

John Dempsey's hair is a real work of art far superior to Bobby Charlton's piss poor scrape over. I wonder if John Dempsey ever done that Fonz thing from Happy Days looked in the mirror and thought '' Yes John you the man''. He must of used a ton of hairspray to keep that thing down he must have had the worse bed hair known to man.

:D :D a look later copied by Carvalho and Neil out the Young Ones, just as most tramps and junkies later went for the Raul Meireles look

Iggy Doonican likes this

:D :D a look later copied by Carvalho and Neil out the Young Ones, just as most tramps and junkies later went for the Raul Meireles look

I hated Meireles a millionaire yet i've seen Big Issue Sellers with more style. But i suppose living on Merseyside his rat boy style fitted in well.

I hated Meireles a millionaire yet i've seen Big Issue Sellers with more style. But i suppose living on Merseyside his rat boy style fitted in well.

Lol he did score a couple of valuable goals I suppose. Its weird isnt it flares, sideburns in the 60s with hair getting longer, big collars n mullets in the 70s and 80s Now a player in the championship or Premier League is probably considered a weird maverick if he isnt covered in ink

Iggy Doonican likes this

Lol he did score a couple of valuable goals I suppose. Its weird isnt it flares, sideburns in the 60s with hair getting longer, big collars n mullets in the 70s and 80s Now a player in the championship or Premier League is probably considered a weird maverick if he isnt covered in ink

Yes my mates 18 year old son is saving up for what he calls a footballers arm. Nothing wrong with the odd tattoo but having your whole body covered in them is bollocks.

On Ebay they are selling badges of the 1970's team as individual badges. This costs £3 I might buy it because real art should be seen by a bigger audience and that hairstyle is a masterpiece.

JOHN-DEMPSEY-CHELSEA-FC-RETRO-STYLE-BUTTON-PIN-BADGE