test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Ferencvaros 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

MOTM   56 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

2. 2. Subs

• Oscar
    • Schwarzer
    • Fabregas
    • Salah
    • Costa
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Matic
    • Hazard
    • Moses
    • Ake
    • MVG

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

65 posts in this topic

i think torres is mom by very far distance from anybody,,,,,he is really like an alien who you cant understand to which team he is playing to,,,impressing performance really

Rambo, Sheva. and cuteplayer007 like this

i think torres is mom by very far distance from anybody,,,,,he is really like an alien who you cant understand to which team he is playing to,,,impressing performance really

i think you mean ANAL not alien .. a 50 million pain in the ARSE

welwelwal likes this

Any truth to drogba possibly being out 6 months ?? I'm so we are screwed!!!

not really, CFC can go to a false 9 if Costa is dinged up. Schurrle or Oscar can offer more going forward than #9 (I am not using his name any longer)

not really, CFC can go to a false 9 if Costa is dinged up. Schurrle or Oscar can offer more going forward than #9 (I am not using his name any longer)

Not too sure about the bold :D

Oscar looked a bit tired today, he didn't play with the same intensity as in the previous game. Kinda understandable though considering how much he played last game. Hazard looked decent and Schurrle made some good runs but he looked really tired as well. Really hope that these guys will get fit enough to play against Burnley, because playing torres, Salah and Moses as our AMs would make me a bit scared :P

Oscar looked a bit tired today, he didn't play with the same intensity as in the previous game. Kinda understandable though considering how much he played last game. Hazard looked decent and Schurrle made some good runs but he looked really tired as well. Really hope that these guys will get fit enough to play against Burnley, because playing torres, Salah and Moses as our AMs would make me a bit scared :P

Tired? Again? He's just not good enough, no excuses for him anymore this season.

Decent performance against Ferencvaros. Great goal from Fabregas but Mourinho really needs to sort out the defence, even if our usual backline didn't play together today. Been giving away cheap goals!

ParNolio7 likes this

Not see the game, just seen on the highlights. It seems our defender are shocking in the first half. I don't know, but I'm not that confident with Christensen and Zouma. From our main back 4, if one injured, Ivan will slot in, but after that we will only have Zouma, Christensen and Ake as a subs? Not very convincing, crazy if there are on the big games, one more suspension or injury, I think we're in a big trouble.

I don't see any problem with our midfielders at all. Give them time, most of them just got back from training for 7 days or so.

Agree with the striker position, I think Jose need to analyze about Drogba condition, if he is becoming more injury prone, he better have a backup plan for it.

Not see the game, just seen on the highlights. It seems our defender are shocking in the first half. I don't know, but I'm not that confident with Christensen and Zouma.

They'll probably never play together in a competitive game, they'll always have an experienced head next to them. We'll probably never see that CB combination again this season, barring some absolutely catastrophic injury crisis.