test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Ferencvaros 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

MOTM   56 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

2. 2. Subs

• Oscar
    • Schwarzer
    • Fabregas
    • Salah
    • Costa
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Matic
    • Hazard
    • Moses
    • Ake
    • MVG

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

65 posts in this topic

-Schurrle is gonna be a beast this year.

-Hazard continues to dangle weaker players. Made them look silly, needs to be more direct.

-Fab is a fucking nasty little player from deep, I really like the space he's being operating in.

-Costa is a complete CF our team is going to be able to play through defenses with him at the top this year.

-Oscar really needs to get his head up inside the final 3rd. Too many errand passes.

-Moses was a welcome addition at the RWB position great technique and good crossing. Might be useful there if we're chasing the game... Better than Cesar.

-Ramires was awesome I doubt anyone has the balls to admit it...

-Salah is looking much better now, could really push for a berth in the XI.

-Matic will be our most important player this season he's indispensable at the moment.

I really liked 3-5-2 hope to see it employed a bit more this season, it gives us a chance to showcase our strengths

kellzfresh likes this

The defense was pitiful.

Against some useful strikers we might have conceded five.

Fabregas is superb and if I was Mourinho I 'd go out and find what churches are nearby and make Diego Costa sing every day in the choir.

Both goals were just class. Ramires with a great touch and strike, then a brilliant run and finish from Cesc

Stunning performances by Eden and Cesc. I think this team is going to be something special later on this season. Matic, Cesc, Eden, Oscar/Willian, Schurrle and Costa on the same pitch is something special when you really think of it.

oscar cant play 2 matches in 3 days he not willian at this part......moses was uncomfortable (i dont blame him)...hazard was just dribbling all night ,awesome player...salah improved his passes and ball control....matic was perfect and never c him walking always running with or without ball...costa played well got few chances with bad luck...fabregas was awesome with his goal showed how much he worth for us....zouma was silly...ramires got lucky pass and used the chance verywelll...torres was just...torres.. drogba should retire after that season schurrle...super player must start most of matches and sounds that he awsome with free kicks...willian was better than last match ....enough said :)

didierforever, bigfan and zolayes like this

Fabregas was a joy to watch second half, completely controlled the game and kept us ticking over. We've lacked a player like him for a while. Let's hope we see more of that.

I also liked what we did from a tactical point of view second half, 3 at the back, played very high up the pitch. Hope we see some more of that when we're chasing games next season as it could really benefit us.

bigfan likes this

How did Willian play?? I did not watch the first half, was he ny better than oscar?

imo he had a good game one of the few who did in the first half

Any truth to drogba possibly being out 6 months ?? I'm so we are screwed!!!

Just found out it was a spoof bbc account on twitter that made the report.. Sorry for the unconvinced

it doesnt hide the fact that neither Drogna nor Torres are even back up strikersnow

Honestly, I didn't think Drogba did badly. I thought he showed what we brought him in to do, which is being that pure target man and link-up with his back to goal. He was doing that well up until his injury.

Torres....

didierforever likes this

Excellent performance from Eden, Cesc and Andre today.

Luis, Salah and Ramires were very good too.

Willian and Matic were good.

Costa didn't get involved much, but he didn't get much service. Wasted a good chance after Cesc's pass, though.

Oscar was disappointing.

All in all, a good second half after we fielded our first team players.

The Skipper likes this

The defense was pitiful.

Against some useful strikers we might have conceded five.

Fabregas is superb and if I was Mourinho I 'd go out and find what churches are nearby and make Diego Costa sing every day in the choir.

the first half WASN'T our defence

WhatsTheMatic? likes this

Honestly, I didn't think Drogba did badly. I thought he showed what we brought him in to do, which is being that pure target man and link-up with his back to goal. He was doing that well up until his injury.

Torres....

that pass to torres with his back to the goal!!!!

WhatsTheMatic? likes this

Torres....

SORRY but Drog was dreadful and Torres was ................well Torres ,, our only threat in the 1st half was Schurlle

lol

Ramires is a Mourinho favorite, he will play LOTS of games in the wings.

He only played 5-6 games on the wings last season and now we even have more wing options than last season, so no, he won't.