• Costa
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Matic
    • Hazard
    • Moses
    • Ake
    • MVG

How did Willian play?? I did not watch the first half, was he ny better than oscar?

He was ok. Oscar really should have shown more to make it easier for him.

Given a choice between the two I would start Willian since his pace would allow him to easily be a workhorse in a midfield with Fabregas,Schurrle, and Hazard.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Schurrle is gonna be a beast this year.

-Hazard continues to dangle weaker players. Made them look silly, needs to be more direct.

-Fab is a fucking nasty little player from deep, I really like the space he's being operating in.

-Costa is a complete CF our team is going to be able to play through defenses with him at the top this year.

-Oscar really needs to get his head up inside the final 3rd. Too many errand passes.

-Moses was a welcome addition at the RWB position great technique and good crossing. Might be useful there if we're chasing the game... Better than Cesar.

-Ramires was awesome I doubt anyone has the balls to admit it...

-Salah is looking much better now, could really push for a berth in the XI.

-Matic will be our most important player this season he's indispensable at the moment.

I really liked 3-5-2 hope to see it employed a bit more this season, it gives us a chance to showcase our strengths

oscar cant play 2 matches in 3 days he not willian at this part......moses was uncomfortable (i dont blame him)...hazard was just dribbling all night ,awesome player...salah improved his passes and ball control....matic was perfect and never c him walking always running with or without ball...costa played well got few chances with bad luck...fabregas was awesome with his goal showed how much he worth for us....zouma was silly...ramires got lucky pass and used the chance verywelll...torres was just...torres.. drogba should retire after that season schurrle...super player must start most of matches and sounds that he awsome with free kicks...willian was better than last match ....enough said :)

Fabregas was a joy to watch second half, completely controlled the game and kept us ticking over. We've lacked a player like him for a while. Let's hope we see more of that.

I also liked what we did from a tactical point of view second half, 3 at the back, played very high up the pitch. Hope we see some more of that when we're chasing games next season as it could really benefit us.

it doesnt hide the fact that neither Drogna nor Torres are even back up strikersnow

Honestly, I didn't think Drogba did badly. I thought he showed what we brought him in to do, which is being that pure target man and link-up with his back to goal. He was doing that well up until his injury.

Torres....

Excellent performance from Eden, Cesc and Andre today.

Luis, Salah and Ramires were very good too.

Willian and Matic were good.

Costa didn't get involved much, but he didn't get much service. Wasted a good chance after Cesc's pass, though.

Oscar was disappointing.

All in all, a good second half after we fielded our first team players.

The defense was pitiful.

Against some useful strikers we might have conceded five.

Fabregas is superb and if I was Mourinho I 'd go out and find what churches are nearby and make Diego Costa sing every day in the choir.

the first half WASN'T our defence

Honestly, I didn't think Drogba did badly. I thought he showed what we brought him in to do, which is being that pure target man and link-up with his back to goal. He was doing that well up until his injury.

Torres....

that pass to torres with his back to the goal!!!!