test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Ferencvaros 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

MOTM   56 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

2. 2. Subs

• Oscar
    • Schwarzer
    • Fabregas
    • Salah
    • Costa
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Matic
    • Hazard
    • Moses
    • Ake
    • MVG

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

65 posts in this topic

Ferencvaros vs Chelsea
POST-MATCH DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS

Demba+Ba+Liverpool+v+Chelsea+Premier+Lea

2014/15 Pre-Season Friendly Match 8
10th August, Sunday, 2014
Groupama Arena
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

Ferencvaros 1-2 Chelsea (Fabregas, Ramires)

We also changed systems and abandoned our defensive shape to get the win. Not just about the players though they were brilliant

We changed to a more attacking formation especially after we brought on Hazard.

Only 3 defenders with Matic is enough for these small teams

Chelsea Legend 11 likes this

oscar just might have played himself out of the burnley game. last chance for him against sociedad i think.

rambo was immense. my MOTM.

ps - how many times does zouma get caught underneath the ball?

stroey, Sheva. and Rambo like this

Where is Marko Marin? is he staying with sevilla again?

Seems like he's off to fiorentina on loan

Managed to catch the match a few minutes into it. Thought the performance was decent even in the first half. Obviously the second was expectedly much better when we got all the key players in. Luis edges MOTM for the first half ahead of Schurrle because he didn't put a single foot in wrong. Salah for the second; I think he was good and positive in everything he did and was twice our last man back on the counter. Brilliant attitude.

I also enjoyed the fact that there were a few moments of real quality in the match. A few excellent long balls, several superb set-piece deliveries, and obviously the two amazing goals. Exactly what you want to see in preseason.

The Chels and bigfan like this

i ordered three not two goals, god damn it! it's like they purposely missed all those ccc. we could've scored at least five goals.

don't know yet wat to think about this 3-5-2 tactic. we need to play this tactic against a stronger team and then we can judge.

i hope that costa will do something stupid like start a fight or get a red card against sociedad so that jose realize that we need another striker. especially if we play with two strikers.

all in all, nice relaxing two hours spent. just one more preseason game and the season starts.

Managed to catch the match a few minutes into it. Thought the performance was decent even in the first half. Obviously the second was expectedly much better when we got all the key players in. Luis edges MOTM for the first half ahead of Schurrle because he didn't put a single foot in wrong. Salah for the second; I think he was good and positive in everything he did and was twice our last man back on the counter. Brilliant attitude.

I also enjoyed the fact that there were a few moments of real quality in the match. A few excellent long balls, several superb set-piece deliveries, and obviously the two amazing goals. Exactly what you want to see in preseason.

it doesnt hide the fact that neither Drogna nor Torres are even back up strikersnow

How did Willian play?? I did not watch the first half, was he ny better than oscar?

He was ok. Oscar really should have shown more to make it easier for him.

Given a choice between the two I would start Willian since his pace would allow him to easily be a workhorse in a midfield with Fabregas,Schurrle, and Hazard.

stroey likes this

So is the Drogba injury going to force Jose's hand is the question.

Let's hope.

Torres has been really shocking this preseason against less than average teams, he doesn't even deserve to be 3rd choice.

robdog likes this