Honest Expectations and Bold Predictions for the 2014/15 Season

I predict we get moaned at several times for winning by "Parking the bus" vs teams who could only dream to be able to effectively play that way. And yet we still score more goals then those teams complaining about our bus parking.

I also predict we are much more efficient with our chances and Costa is the first Chelsea striker since Didier to look really effective.

PL - Extremely close between us and City.

LC - Semi/Final

FA Cup - Final 2-1 AET. (DIDIERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

CL - Semi's.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) epl winners

2) fa cup winners

3) cl winners

4) league cup quarter finals

Top scorer: diego costa (25-30)

Most scoring midfielders: schurrle+hazard (15-20)

Most assists: Cesc

Epl poty: Hazard

Cfc ppty: Matic

Goals against in epl: under 15 goals, best defensive side.

Other keyplayers:

Drogba: subersub with 5-10 goals and many assists

Willian: top season with 5-10 goals and second most assists.

1) epl winners

2) fa cup winners

3) cl winners

4) league cup quarter finals

Top scorer: diego costa (25-30)

Most scoring midfielders: schurrle+hazard (15-20)

Most assists: Cesc

Epl poty: Hazard

Cfc ppty: Matic

Goals against in epl: under 15 goals, best defensive side.

Other keyplayers:

Drogba: subersub with 5-10 goals and many assists

Willian: top season with 5-10 goals and second most assists.

Cone on mate, we haven't got time for your pessimistic attitude. :D

Its like that every year...win xxx trophies, our players will be best etc. Then so many people are dissapointed...

When season passes few games, we can start predictions not before. Atm I wouldnt throw my hand that we will win any title, our squad is simply still not there.

But I hope we win PL its been some time since last win.

We will win the PL with 3 or 4 games to spare.

Costa will win the Golden Boot.

Hazard will win PFA YPOTY and POTY.

Drogba will score past Arsenal Home and Away

Fabregas - Matic will be the best CM partnership in the PL and one of the best in Europe.

We will hammer one of the top teams again by 4+ goals.

Torres will score a Hattrick in the home game against QPR.

POTY: Ozil

Highest scoring team: Arsenal

Leading Scorer: RVP

Leading Assists: Ozil

Most Yellow cards: ramires

I do agree with your posts sometimes but it does come across that you have an obsessive love affair with Arsenal. Everything you have said there about who to be the leading this, best player and so on is all about Arsenal apart from RVP but even he has a connection with Arsenal :D You also said Koscielny is the best CB in the premier league. Not that you are wrong to say that as imo he is up there but come on man, a little support for Chelsea or our players. Why Ozil POTY and not Hazard? I reckon Hazard will go up another level with the additions to the team. I can see why you would think Ozil would have the most amount of assists but once again I reckon that could easily go to a player like Hazard or Silva. Hazard had the most created chances last season and you only think now we have a clinical striker his assists stats will improve. But yes Ozil struggled without the likes of Walcott last season but this season when the likes of Walcott and Sanchez are fit you will see the best of him.

Like, yeah your predictions are not outrageous or anything but it would be bloody pleasing to see you credit our team and players a bit more :D

I do agree with your posts sometimes but it does come across that you have an obsessive love affair with Arsenal. Everything you have said there about who to be the leading this, best player and so on is all about Arsenal apart from RVP but even he has a connection with Arsenal :D You also said Koscielny is the best CB in the premier league. Not that you are wrong to say that as imo he is up there but come on man, a little support for Chelsea or our players. Why Ozil POTY and not Hazard? I reckon Hazard will go up another level with the additions to the team. I can see why you would think Ozil would have the most amount of assists but once again I reckon that could easily go to a player like Hazard or Silva. Hazard had the most created chances last season and you only think now we have a clinical striker his assists stats will improve. But yes Ozil struggled without the likes of Walcott last season but this season when the likes of Walcott and Sanchez are fit you will see the best of him.

Like, yeah your predictions are not outrageous or anything but it would be bloody pleasing to see you credit our team and players a bit more :D

Part of me thinks he's deluded, part of me thinks he likes to rile people up. Meh.

1)We will finish behind City and UTD in the league

2)Sturridge to win golden boot

3)Utd to lead the league in goals

4)We will only marginally improve on our creativity and continue to struggle offensively against parked defenses despite added injection of creativity from fabregas and luis.

Those are my bold and not so bold predictions for next season. I'm fairly confident on numbers 3 and 4 happening.

Bold prediction: win the league, and become the best team in Europe.

Honest prediction: same football from last season, new excuses.

If same football and not winning the league no one will come up with excuses, manager will just be sacked.