test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fulham Broadway

Top Four Predictions

Started by Fulham Broadway,

Who will finish in the Top 4?   127 members have voted

1. 1. Who will finish in the Top 4?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

106 posts in this topic

Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Utd. Cant see Liverpool sustaining their luck for next season, especially without the biter

City

United

Chelsea

Arsenal

In that exact order but position may switch between us and utd. will be surprised to see anyone finish above City tho.

City for me are still favorites and have the best squad in the league even though we've bridged some of the gap with our signings. If we do win the league, it'll probably be because of Jose completely out-witting Pelligrini, which I totally fancy our chances of.

The Skipper and iseah100 like this

Chelsea

United / Arsenal

City

Everton

United will either have a great season, or they'll just about finish 5th.

1. Chelsea

2. Mancity

3. Manutd

4. Arsenal

We would need 89points to clinch the title this season.

Manutd will start very well and drop off to third.

Arsenals position could change depending on injuries. If Walcott, Ramsey, Sanchez and ozil stay fit, then I see them as high as second(bold prediction I know)

Mancity is our biggest challenge, they could easily get 89points if their key players are fit(Aguero, yaya, silva, Nasri)

But if we get our small team problem solved, and maintain our big match performance, we won't need to worry about the rest to win.

us or city for the title, United in on 3 because they "have to" get back to the top 4 and Arsenal and Pool are batteling for the 4 + maybe Everton but i don't think so.

Chelsea

City

United

Arsenal/Liverpool

but, you never know :D

1.chelsea

2.arsenal

3.city

4.liverpool

Chelsea are so strong this year I don't see us losing the tilltle. United have gotten worse and have not bough any difference makers except for the coach, but he's not enough to get top 4.

City for me are still favorites and have the best squad in the league even though we've bridged some of the gap with our signings. If we do win the league, it'll probably be because of Jose completely out-witting Pelligrini, which I totally fancy our chances of.

Still stand by this, btw. Our great run at the start of the season and City's slow start to the season does not change this.

They have the better individuals, we have the better manager. Will be close, imo.