test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fulham Broadway

Top Four Predictions

Started by Fulham Broadway,

Who will finish in the Top 4?   127 members have voted

1. 1. Who will finish in the Top 4?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

106 posts in this topic

United without european football will be our biggest rival followed by city.

1 Chelsea

2 United

3 City

4 whocares

aguero played well at the end of the season. He was just hurt a lot and the world cup he was playin as a winger...

Jovetic looked really good in the preseason. I think he had like 6 goals in 4 games or something like that.

Costa on the other hand was nonexistent at the world cup and Champs league final. So, both aguero and costa had fitness issues..

Well no, Costa only really had one injury that kept him out for a substantial amount of time, which was towards the end of last season. (Mind you, Costa was subbed off in the CL final after 8 minutes and came to a Spain side that had zero motivation to achieve anything for the upcoming world cup). Aguero on the other had had this hamstring injury for a couple years now and has always been bang average at best playing for the national team. Having a good preseason isn't a guarantee to reflect on the upcoming season.

Surprised only 2 of us have picked Spuds.

I think they can sneak #4 this year. Pochettino is a much better manager than Sherwood and AVB

Tomo likes this

Surprised only 2 of us have picked Spuds.

I think they can sneak #4 this year. Pochettino is a much better manager than Sherwood and AVB

Very true, but can't see them getting in there ahead of Arsenal or Liverpool or United.
xPetrCechx likes this

What a way to jinx our title hope you guys! :(

In all seriousness, I predict we will win the league by an very tight margin, don't give a shit about the rest.

Chelsea #1 and Tottenham & Liverpool out of the Top Four. This is the perfect scenario for me, although I would also prefer Everton to win Arsenal's 4th spot trophy. But I don't think it will happen.

Man what a season this would be if Chelsea is crowned EPL champions and Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham all miss on Champions League Football. B)

kellzfresh likes this

I've said for the 3 previous seasons who ever finishes above City will win the league and unfortunately I do not see any reason to change that barring age catching up with some of their senior players, we can def win it but my concern is that we have shipped out a few, brought in more in the last 2 windows and that takes time to gel, I just hope we can hit the ground running, I believe the engine room is the key so hopefully Matic and Fabregas hit it off and that will in turn help our attacking players to create and score those chances.

City/us

Us/City

Utd

Arsenal

The Skipper likes this

Chelsea

City

Arsenal

Utd

I don't think United is going to finish above 4th, even if they won't play european competitions, I'm not convinced by their performances at all.

Liverpool without Suarez won't go too far.

Spurs is an ok team, mediocre.

Everton could realistically fight for 5th with the two above.

United

Chelsea

City

Arsenal

Obviously my heart tells me that Chelsea to win it.

You think United will go from 7th to champions? With that defense and that midfield? Not a chance.

If they buy Hummels & Vidal maybe.

Barbara and iseah100 like this

Imagine if United miss the top 4 again!? Bahahaha.

Anyways, am I the only one who feels like City aren't that dangerous? They'll choke like they always do, if not for us beating Pool and choking to small sides, they don't win the league.

Tottenham could surprise a few this season, not in terms of the title but dark horses for top 4.

They actually have a very strong and deep squad, just Sherwood is an idiot who had no clue how to use them, and even in the midst of that they got 69 points. With Poch at the helm I can see them being this season's surprise package.

What I do know is competition for top 4 places is higher than ever before and will only get higher.

The Skipper likes this

Tottenham could surprise a few this season, not in terms of the title but dark horses for top 4.

They actually have a very strong and deep squad, just Sherwood is an idiot who had no clue how to use them, and even in the midst of that they got 69 points. With Poch at the helm I can see them being this season's surprise package.

What I do know is competition for top 4 places is higher than ever before and will only get higher.

Yeah I'm definitely excited to see how they fare.

They might be this new season what Liverpool was last season, but not for the tittle just top 4 contenders.

Expect Liverpool to fall apart without Suarez.

I do expect Arsenal to make it as always.

So that battle for 4th spot will go between those of Liverpool, Tottenham and United.

Everton won't be as good as last season I think.

I agree. Strong in a lot of positions. They just never have a competent manager.

Why did Lamela play like shit? Thought he was good. Hmm.