3 - Man Utd

4 - Arsenal

5 - Spurs

6 - Liverpool

7 - Everton

8 - Newcastle

9 - Aston Villa

10 - Crystal Palace

If by some miracle I get that right come the end of the season i'll return to this thread and quote it ;).

That is the impossible bro but I want u to have your wishes

That is the impossible bro but I want u to have your wishes

I'm confident about the top 4 being as I predicted. Man City may beat us to 1st but I have faith. Utd with LVG at the helm are going to be much stronger and Arsenal will have their customary 4th place. Liverpool are too weak at the back and teams will now start to rate them higher and play deep against them which will hurt, along with their having to play in midweek now again, and the loss of their best player without any semblance of a replacement.

City has a guy by the name of aguero.

Aguero has been in a long run of poor form (end of last season and world cup) and continues to have that re-occurring hamstring issue while Negredo broke his foot and won't be available till Novemberish. City will rely on Dzeko and Jovetic for the time being.

Aguero has been in a long run of poor form (end of last season and world cup) and continues to have that re-occurring hamstring issue while Negredo broke his foot and won't be available till Novemberish. City will rely on Dzeko and Jovetic for the time being.

aguero played well at the end of the season. He was just hurt a lot and the world cup he was playin as a winger...

Jovetic looked really good in the preseason. I think he had like 6 goals in 4 games or something like that.

Costa on the other hand was nonexistent at the world cup and Champs league final. So, both aguero and costa had fitness issues..

have u really look in the face of Costa? He hungry and have an angry face to show beat Aguero on goals. I believe he will shine more than your expectations bro

Well,I think his angry face will not bring us trophies,he had only one great season and Aguero is scoring last couple of them,but their goals will definitely be a key factor for winning the title