test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

termninja

How to watch HD streams

Started by termninja,

76 posts in this topic

for only 9 bucks a month that seems lovely... might get it, thanks mate.

is it legal though? because i don't want that site to get abruptly shut down and then there i am wasting 9$ a month on it

They don't get shut down at all :D

Is it possible to stream matches through 2 devices at once using the same account?

I forgot to mention you can also use their service for Android and Iphone/IPAD. You can watch them on 2 devices at once as long as your devcies have the same IP address. Basically connected to the same internet.

The Chels likes this

jel vas to bre navijača čelsija ima i na kosovu?

Sorry to disappoint you but we dont speak this language in Kosovo. We speak Kosovo-Albanian language here, kinda the same as Albanian with some slight differencies.

iceboy likes this

Any replays of todays match? it isn't on NBCSNExtra and it didn't record. I was up most of the night here and I have a fever of 103.9F or 39.44C. Please and thank you.

Any replays of todays match? it isn't on NBCSNExtra and it didn't record. I was up most of the night here and I have a fever of 103.9F or 39.44C. Please and thank you.

you will see highlights on MOTD

Is there any way to get an English stream on Sopcast or Acestream? I've never tried Acestream but if there is English stream, I'm on. I'm fed up with watching the match in Russian.

Wow, Acestream shits all over sopcast.

Untitled.png

Wow. Can we find this stream for any match every week? Especially in Sky Sports or any other English stream?

Wow. Can we find this stream for any match every week? Especially in Sky Sports or any other English stream?

Well I tried acestream only twice yesterday on two games - Burnley v Manu and us. For the Manu game bloodzeed (sky sports) was laggy, but BT Sport worked fine, although not with such great quality, but still good. For the Chelsea game sky sports was clean, no lag, perfect picture and framerate.

Is there any way to get an English stream on Sopcast or Acestream? I've never tried Acestream but if there is English stream, I'm on. I'm fed up with watching the match in Russian.

As far as I noticed acestream had a bigger selection of English channels, while Sopcast has bigger selection of Russian channels. Both are fine with me, but the one big plus about acestream is that it doesn't seem to block the streams midway through the games like sopcast does. And the quality was unprecedented, so beautiful.

Just follow the guides in OP and use http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=football for quality streams.

Well I tried acestream only twice yesterday on two games - Burnley v Manu and us. For the Manu game bloodzeed (sky sports) was laggy, but BT Sport worked fine, although not with such great quality, but still good. For the Chelsea game sky sports was clean, no lag, perfect picture and framerate.

As far as I noticed acestream had a bigger selection of English channels, while Sopcast has bigger selection of Russian channels. Both are fine with me, but the one big plus about acestream is that it doesn't seem to block the streams midway through the games like sopcast does. And the quality was unprecedented, so beautiful.

Just follow the guides in OP and use http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=football for quality streams.

Thanks mate. I'll checking about it in the following games.I could see Tottenham - Liverpool game today though, let's see if it works.

By the way, I don't have that issue with sopcast, but as I say I'm fed up with the Russian presenter. Whoever he is - mostly the same guy - he is such spiritless that while watching the game if I'm not looking at the screen at the moment, I can never understand that it's a goal.

I'll let you know about it during Tottenham - L'poll game. :getin:

I use VIP BOX ,, covers all sports but mainly football .. non stop all PL league games and virtually

ALL football from all over the world

I use VIP BOX ,, covers all sports but mainly football .. non stop all PL league games and virtually

ALL football from all over the world

in vipbox.eu it says 'no need to download any desktop apps'. Does it provide Acestream links? Or do you pay for it for the stream?

in vipbox.eu it says 'no need to download any desktop apps'. Does it provide Acestream links? Or do you pay for it for the stream?

I checked the site and it seems like another firstrow, which provides only flash streams, which suck.

I checked the site and it seems like another firstrow, which provides only flash streams, which suck.

Appearantly you're right.

I can't watch the Tottenham - L'pool game as the Acestream doesn't work. I've been waiting for 20 minutes and it looks like prebuffering for ever.

I can't watch the Tottenham - L'pool game as the Acestream doesn't work. I've been waiting for 20 minutes and it looks like prebuffering for ever.

Try other links.