test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sh0n3x

How to watch HD streams

Started by Sh0n3x,

75 posts in this topic

They are great. Sopcast has a Mac app, but acestream doesnt. Any ideas on that one?

This worked for me

Stingray likes this

SopCast is useless, all the streams on wiziwig get blocked after a short time. If you're lucky you can watch one half, but usually they get taken down around 10-20 minutes. Does acestream have the same problem?

I dunno what are you talking about mate, Sopcast works really nice for me. Sometimes stream is not available, but there are like 8 on average to choose from so I just simply switch.

I dunno what are you talking about mate, Sopcast works really nice for me. Sometimes stream is not available, but there are like 8 on average to choose from so I just simply switch.

Yes, you switch until all of them are blocked. That was the most common problem last season, so I had to switch to crappy firstrow streams halfway through most of the time.

It's $9 per month here in Romania for 100mbps. Torrent going to 12-13mbps download speed. Plus another $9 for HD television.

$9!?!?! For 100mbps I'd have to pay $100 and then plus cable i could easily be spending almost $200 for that. Off to Romania!:D

petre.ispirescu likes this

Bitches please, I have 150mbps unlimited internet on my cell phone for €20 a month and at home I have a free connection of 100-300mbps. :P

If there's one thing Finnish people do well, it's telecommunications.

The Chels and The Skipper like this

I was using firstrow last year.

Also bookmaker streams sometimes.

The great failure was the sopcast I went for the Belmont stakes race,

The world cup was on NERIT stream (Greek national radio-tv network).

The bookmakers and NERIT were almost instantaneous, so it's not a matter of having high internet speed.
Right now I 'm looking at horses from a cheap USTREAM app and -I imagine- the delay is some 10 seconds. It also does stop-go sometimes.

Firstrow channels are somewhat erratic.

I was watching an Atletico match last year and the following thing happened:
Channel 1 says we are at the 87th minute but goes dead.
I change to channel 2 and it was in the 85th minute - stuff from two minutes back.

I 'd like to know the difference between the two types of stream.

USTREAM say pro edition costs some 80 euro per month and the one I 'm watcing now is the freebie edition (it's an official - legal company channel though).
So if those guys pay the 80 euros will it become as good as the bookmakers' ?

For anyone wanting to pay monthly for Football(or any other event) visist http://kingmedia.tv/home/

The service is marvellous. The events that they will be streaming is on the calender. If its not, you can always request it and they will show it. Last season they showed all the Chelsea games without me or anyone else putting in a request. They stream in 3 ways: Winamp, Your web browser, and VLC/Ace Player. You can choose either one of them.

Video quality is 720p, but for some important matches they also offer 1080p. I have 5mbps internet and the streems don't freeze at all. I've been using it for a year and half now and has never experienced any problems. It only costs $8.99 monthly but believe me its worth it.

If you ask them they will provide you with temporary access for free and then you can decide if you're going to subscribe or not.

As for Sopcast, I used for a while and unfortunately the service is nowhere nere Kingmedia's quality. I know it is free but still it always seemed to freeze and I eventually had to give up. This way you won't experience any difficulties. I could even watch 3 streams at the same time, that's how fast their streams are.

The Chels likes this

Sopcast is good but it often get shut down midway through the game, acestream is better but lags a lot and buffer, also sometime doesn't work.

nyikolajevics likes this

For anyone wanting to pay monthly for Football(or any other event) visist http://kingmedia.tv/home/

The service is marvellous. The events that they will be streaming is on the calender. If its not, you can always request it and they will show it. Last season they showed all the Chelsea games without me or anyone else putting in a request. They stream in 3 ways: Winamp, Your web browser, and VLC/Ace Player. You can choose either one of them.

Video quality is 720p, but for some important matches they also offer 1080p. I have 5mbps internet and the streems don't freeze at all. I've been using it for a year and half now and has never experienced any problems. It only costs $8.99 monthly but believe me its worth it.

If you ask them they will provide you with temporary access for free and then you can decide if you're going to subscribe or not.

As for Sopcast, I used for a while and unfortunately the service is nowhere nere Kingmedia's quality. I know it is free but still it always seemed to freeze and I eventually had to give up. This way you won't experience any difficulties. I could even watch 3 streams at the same time, that's how fast their streams are.

for only 9 bucks a month that seems lovely... might get it, thanks mate.

is it legal though? because i don't want that site to get abruptly shut down and then there i am wasting 9$ a month on it

Is it possible to stream matches through 2 devices at once using the same account?

Fuck internet, read books mate! <3 One book is like 3 megs, you can download that with any kind of internet xD (I have more then 4000 of them :D)

Where do you download your books from?

Can vouch for Sopcast, though, Acestream buffers a lot and it can lag behind and might not show the game in real time (can be 3-4 minutes behind). That being said, unless you refresh forums or livescores very often, you can still watch the full game as the game starts off where it paused before buffering.

MetsajCFC likes this

Yea there's also a great site Sportz-hd.eu

If you ever need streams before a match feel free to ask me.

Sopcast often has streams in foreign languages not English :(

And ACE Stream buffers way too much and as a result u often have to view it a 4/5 mins before live feed. Bloodzeed gave this link to fix buffering tiny.cc/fixbuff. You can also try port forwarding apparently.

zolayes likes this

Yea there's also a great site Sportz-hd.eu

If you ever need streams before a match feel free to ask me.

Sopcast often has streams in foreign languages not English :(

And ACE Stream buffers way too much and as a result u often have to view it a 4/5 mins before live feed. Bloodzeed gave this link to fix buffering tiny.cc/fixbuff. You can also try port forwarding apparently.

you gave me a link to Sportz once ..it was EXCELLENT

NishC300 likes this

Wow Choulo, even in Kosovo i have 10mbps and i pay 3 euros for that.

jel vas to bre navijača čelsija ima i na kosovu?