Diego Costa

Spike

LOL. So getting banned for 3 matches makes him clever? Sureeee right. I just LOL.

You really are the TY of Chelsea. Everything you say even if it's terribly bad, you try to turn it to a freaking positive.

And in future if we face any opponent player that is a thug like Costa I don't want to hear a word from you talking negative about that player's antics.

how many games in Costa's career has he missed due to suspension? exactly.

and what exactly is terribly bad that has been turned into a positive? just because I dont have meltdowns and am not fickle doesn't mean I turn everything into a positive, I am calm about our start as I don't rate Man City as highly as the fickle fans who thought they were invisible because they started off well, I have seen it before with us, have a great start to the season, then implode, I don't panic so easily like yourself.

Costa has behaved the same his whole career, and at 26 years old, he has had a brilliant career so far, so keep acting like Costa is a terrible person, I will keep supporting him, as will José, as will his teammates and as will most Chelsea fans.

I don't remember him being such a big twat last season, for example. Call me paranoid, but I think Jose had a lot to do with that. I think he's instructing Costa to wind up the opponents. His behaviour was far more decent ;ast season than these days and after six games he had 8 goals. Now, after six games, he only scored once. Even with his behaviour aside, something is clearly not working for him. Only one goal in six Premier League games is way, way too little for the champions' main striker. I repeat, his job is to score goals. Which he does not.

last season he was the same, and Costa has 2 goals in 7 games so far in all competitions, not great but a lot was down to how bad we was playing as a team.

I am not worried as Costa has consistently scored goals for many years now, judge his goal tally at the end of the season not after 7 games.

How does it work for him? He's a striker, how many goals has he scored this season? Ronaldo does crazy shit, Suarez does some crazy shit, but they NEVER fail to deliver. His job is to score, not to get other players sent off. Again, how many goals has he scored this season?

So 7 games undoes how well he done in the previous 3 years?

last season he was the same, and Costa has 2 goals in 7 games so far in all competitions, not great but a lot was down to how bad we was playing as a team.

I am not worried as Costa has consistently scored goals for many years now, judge his goal tally at the end of the season not after 7 games.

Exactly. Aguero only has 1 goal. Kane no goals. Sanchez no goals. Rooney no goals (UCL qualifier don't count). Goals will come.

Jose and Diego have brought back the winning spirit in the league.

There were too many nice guys, now it's all about 3 points and shutting up the opponent.

Everyone is entitled to have his opinion, but i welcome the new chapter.
Happy days ahead of us.

Google it, I'm not going to answer that question for you.

But I can pretty much guarantee, that he will receive suspension from FA next week. No way he is getting away with what he did with Koschieny.

Are you blind? Or are you just pulling words out of your mouth for the sake of it? It's one of these two, because you are trying to justify Costa's disgusting behaviour today. You are turning things negative to a positive. And saying it's okay because he has been doing it his entire career. No it's fucking not.

And shut up with the "fickle" nonsense. Just because I hated Costa's behaviour today doesn't mean I'm fickle. It means I want him to play football and be a gentleman out of it, instead of picking fights on the pitch.

Keyword you put there you said he has HAD a brilliant career. Looks like he's brilliant career is over and now instead of playing football, he now cries to the referee and pick fights.

I support Chelsea too, and the image of Chelsea. Diego Costa and Mourinho are BOTH giving Chelsea a bad image across the country and perhaps the world.

Yes Costa "got away with it" and got Gabriel sent off, but Costa will never get away with the media, neutral fans and pundits.

Chelsea are well known as the "park the bus" team, now we are going create another image which is a dirty side like Stoke.

disgusting behaviour??? man up this isn't croquet, football is a contact sport, what Costa done today was nothing more then handbags, was Koscielny badly injured? is his face now in need of plastic surgery? NO! it was a nothing incident, with nothing disgusting about it.

and no if you could read I clearly said he has had a brilliant career SO FAR.

fact is Costa is 26 years old and since his knee injury in 2011, his career has been outstanding, and will get even better.

as for our reputation we have been hated for over a decade now, we are known as many things most of which are not true, none of that stuff bother me as I know what this club is really about, and most of the negativity towards us comes from bitter people, you are clearly way too sensitive and negative, today has been a great day for Chelsea, you can focus on the negatives if you want I will focus on the positives, so lets just leave it at that.

He may not get a retrospective ban but his actions will have been noted by other refs ,, even so it is quite noticeable those on here who think his his behaviour

is praiseworthy . It says a lot about about their standards and morals

disgusting behaviour??? man up this isn't croquet, football is a contact sport, what Costa done today was nothing more then handbags, was Koscielny badly injured? is his face now in need of plastic surgery? NO! it was a nothing incident, with nothing disgusting about it.

and no if you could read I clearly said he has had a brilliant career SO FAR.

fact is Costa is 26 years old and since his knee injury in 2011, his career has been outstanding, and will get even better.

as for our reputation we have been hated for over a decade now, we are known as many things most of which are not true, none of that stuff bother me as I know what this club is really about, and most of the negativity towards us comes from bitter people, you are clearly way too sensitive and negative, today has been a great day for Chelsea, you can focus on the negatives if you want I will focus on the positives, so lets just leave it at that.

Top postage. Some will never be happy having beaten a rival in a local derby, but prefer to feel good about themselves by pretending to be all self righteous, like a sickly self indulgent Mother Theresa

I am not condoning Costa's antics by any means and if it was a red it was perfectly understandable but if he gets a ban based on retrospective action I think that is unfair. There are worse offences off the ball that have gone missed and not faced any retrospective action. The man himself, Gabriel should have faced retrospective action for his elbow on Marko Arnautovic in their 2-0 win over Stoke last week but he never and that was worse than what Costa done. How can that go ignored by the FA but a little slap gets a ban? Not having it sorry.

and that's what I meant when I said there are no saints in football.

Gabriel was stupid to react, but normally the guys reacting are the guys who resort to the same kind of thing.

Diego has to tone down, he will cost us eventually, maybe even now because we all know how much the FA loves us, but let's no pretend he's a criminal playing amongst nice, kind gentlemen.

Sad to see fake fans attacking Costa. Costa scored the same number of league goals for us in his first season, as Torres scored in his whole Chelsea career. All the haters of Costa should be ashamed of yourself.

wtf are you .. we are talking about acceptable behaviour .. in that respect Torres is several leagues above Costa

he reminds me of David Speedie so far this season.with a twist of Doug Rougvie. i did think he went slightly too far today but am fine with him getting under defenders skin.

fuck it tho..it`s Arsenal..and Arsene..the way they are outraged about it..i`ll let them be the ones having a stroke over it and keep celebrating the win and 3 points.

Football is a contact sport but there always has to be an intent to play the ball. You can't just go around smacking people in the face whenever you feel like it. (can't believe i actually had to type that)

What kind of fucked up logic is that ? Does costa have to break someone's nose before you'd consider it violent conduct ?

No this wasn't a nothing incident. This was violent conduct. He should have been sent off. We were lucky he wasn't and that Gabriel was such an idiot.

100 % sure he's going to get a retrospective ban and that's fully deserved.

His goals have nothing to do with this. Absolutely nothing . He could have scored a 1000 goals or 0 goals for us. It doesn't matter in this situation.

Fake fans ? Ashamed ? Of what exactly ? Not having double standards when it comes to player conduct ? Not sticking our heads in the sand when one of our own players is hitting another player in the face ?

You know Koscielny pushed Costa on the ground too before that body check.

Yeah he did a shit thing. So? He is who he is. He was like that at atletico and he is like that now. Is he a cunt outside the pitch too? No.

He should get a red card but he got away. Instead he made Gabriel get red card and chelsea benefited from that ALOT. Aguero made full kung fu on Luiz two seasons ago, did he get a ban?

Our fans should stop being so righteous and shit when comes to Costa. There is shitload of players who push, punch, dive, bite, provoke etc to BENEFIT THEIR TEAM. And the fans stand by them.

I dont think what Costa did was right. Infact its bad example for young chelsea fans who think thats cool.

But Costa is our player, should get the support at least from our fans. Instead some hope he gets banned smh. :rolleyes:

When he stepped on Skrtel leg or slapped Gerrard in the face, what I thought was worse than this today, people were saying he stepped on by mistake :D He was same last year, pushing and fighting, but he did many great things for us, I dont know why people think he will suddenly change? He will continue to provoke and do this shit. As long he is doing it at chelsea and benefits us, Im fine with that. I know its wrong, but I support Chelsea no matter what. We were never angels, not when Terry fucked his friends wife, Drogba dived many times, Mourinho made number of stupid comments in past, the way we dont play normal football in big games etc. And this Costa thing is no different. I get everyone is trashing us for years and years. But at least you fans should know whats right. Stand for the club and whoever represents it.

If I was on the stands today, I would sing Costa as loud as I could, but I guess some would rather think thats wrong and try to tell that everyone around them, go on a pint of beer with arsenal fans and talk about Costa being a cunt.

He is a cunt but our cunt. Moraly that was wrong, but benefited the club. He got away, pissed arsenal fans. Pissed fans around the world. Left me with smile on my face because I love whenever we can shit on our rivals and mess with footballing world. If he gets a ban, its up to FA, but I hope he doesnt get one.

You know Koscielny pushed Costa on the ground too before that body check.

Yeah he did a shit thing. So? He is who he is. He was like that at atletico and he is like that now. Is he a cunt outside the pitch too? No.

He should get a red card but he got away. Instead he made Gabriel get red card and chelsea benefited from that ALOT. Aguero made full kung fu on Luiz two seasons ago, did he get a ban?

Our fans should stop being so righteous and shit when comes to Costa. There is shitload of players who push, punch, dive, bite, provoke etc to BENEFIT THEIR TEAM. And the fans stand by them.

I dont think what Costa did was right. Infact its bad example for young chelsea fans who think thats cool.

But Costa is our player, should get the support at least from our fans. Instead some hope he gets banned smh. :rolleyes:

When he stepped on Skrtel leg or slapped Gerrard in the face, what I thought was worse than this today, people were saying he stepped on by mistake :D He was same last year, pushing and fighting, but he did many great things for us, I dont know why people think he will suddenly change? He will continue to provoke and do this shit. As long he is doing it at chelsea and benefits us, Im fine with that. I know its wrong, but I support Chelsea no matter what. We were never angels, not when Terry fucked his friends wife, Drogba dived many times, Mourinho made number of stupid comments in past, the way we dont play normal football in big games etc. And this Costa thing is no different. I get everyone is trashing us for years and years. But at least you fans should know whats right. Stand for the club and whoever represents it.

If I was on the stands today, I would sing Costa as loud as I could, but I guess some would rather think thats wrong and try to tell that everyone around them, go on a pint of beer with arsenal fans and talk about Costa being a cunt.

He is a cunt but our cunt. Moraly that was wrong, but benefited the club. He got away, pissed arsenal fans. Pissed fans around the world. Left me with smile on my face because I love whenever we can shit on our rivals and mess with footballing world. If he gets a ban, its up to FA, but I hope he doesnt get one.

You're the man ?