test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,931 posts in this topic

I was joking before but it seems that this guy is Conte's brother.

Didn't even know that he was part of our staff

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could only happen to Costa eh, Score in 5 mins on your big come back game only to have someone stamp on your leg during celebrations (so it seemed to me)

 

Seems el Mino wasn't chuffed about seeing him score tho bless him :Goober:

Torres.jpg

Diego-Costa.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tautvix said:

 

26638304_939474896209044_1373563080_n.png

Glorious. 

 

Regardless we miss him big time I feel. Shows fight which Michy and Morata lack severely at times, Michy almost every time hes on the park. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Robbe Vh said:

Cant believe how much we r missing this guy

I can. I'm surprised you forget how he carried us for most of last season. When he stopped playing in the last quarter of the season, our results started to reflect his form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DDA said:

I can. I'm surprised you forget how he carried us for most of last season. When he stopped playing in the last quarter of the season, our results started to reflect his form.

Thought Morata would be an improvement :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Robbe Vh said:

Thought Morata would be an improvement :(

Never an aprovenent but most certainly expected him to fill a void. We were wrong to think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He did have moments of frustration lashing out and then when he didn't perform but when he did... Miss his keep going ness as well... Shame how it all went so wrong. Then again he may have left anyway but the way he did... 

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:33 AM, Laylabelle said:

He did have moments of frustration lashing out and then when he didn't perform but when he did... Miss his keep going ness as well... Shame how it all went so wrong. Then again he may have left anyway but the way he did... 

Could do with him now......but easy to forget the tantrums, picking fights, flirting with China (nearly derailing our title bid) intermittently whining about Atlético and sodding off to a beach in Brazil because he got upset about a little texty-wexty the week after he strolled about in the Cup Final.

Anyway hope he puts Arsenal out !!:D

 

Johnnyeye and Laylabelle like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Could do with him now......but easy to forget the tantrums, picking fights, flirting with China (nearly derailing our title bid) intermittently whining about Atlético and sodding off to a beach in Brazil because he got upset about a little texty-wexty the week after he strolled about in the Cup Final.

Anyway hope he puts Arsenal out !!:D

 

Ya ita's easier to miss the good parts and ignore the bad and annoying hahhaa. He was a frustrating child at times but when he did the actual job... 

Hopefully! Prob just get sent off instead. 

Johnnyeye and Fulham Broadway like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On March 4, 2018 at 9:58 PM, DDA said:

I can. I'm surprised you forget how he carried us for most of last season. When he stopped playing in the last quarter of the season, our results started to reflect his form.

We won all but two of our games in the last three months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.