test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,871 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, lucio said:

prime costa + morata destroys the PL. need to pray for a reconciliation here

i pray to see him away from chelsea 

what a clown 

Johnnyeye likes this

Makes more sense from Atleticos perspective. They sign him now and he can't play until January....leave him at Chelsea until then to cause disruption and knock 10m+ off his price.

Fernando likes this

Well not much of chance, but who knows maybe he will be back playing after 2-3 months...like Yaya at city last year. 

41 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Makes more sense from Atleticos perspective.

I believe nothing about this makes sense from any perspective whatsoever.

Johnnyeye likes this

If Costa wasnt such a douchebag we would have a very good striking force with Morata, Costa and Bats, but as things stand i just dont see things getting better between Conte and Costa, and the sooner Costa leaves the better for our dressing room harmony. Lets not forget how unprofessional Costa has been to Chelsea, he has shown his true colours. Cheers

Dimitr and King11Didier like this

Stranger things have happened in football before. If Morata got a significant injury of some sort or was really struggling to adapt to the league, I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of reconciliation was attempted.

As others have pointed out, a similar situation occurred with Mancini and Tevez a few years ago and got sorted for the sake of the club. Conte is a winner above all else, and I believe if push comes to shove he would put that mindset and the club's needs above his own. I think it would come down to Costa's professionalism. If he had accepted Conte's decision in the summer but fought to change his mind, I have no doubts Conte would have kept him within the squad for that time being and he'd be getting game time and giving Morata chance to adapt.

Players and managers don't have to like each other. It helps but plenty of examples of such in the past that haven't had a negative effect. 

Johnnyeye likes this

This is a long way to come back from but at this moment, I hope it happens.

I don't know why the club is allergic to a good strike force.

Arsenal have Lacazette Giroud Welbeck

Liverpool have Firmino Sturridge Solanke Ings (injured)

United have Lukaku Rashford Zlatan Martial

City have two quality strikers in Aguero Jesus 

Spurs now have Kane Son Llorente

Morata, Batshuayi in comparison is a sham. 

Johnnyeye likes this

6 hours ago, the wes said:

43CF6E0000000578-0-image-m-8_1504309098570.jpg

Hilarious. Would be nice if @ChelseaFC admin tweet something like "Come back you f****** @diegocosta"

Azpilicueta: "I hope the situation can be resolved. It's an issue between club and player and, no, I've not acted as intermediary.“ #CFC

for Diego costa these quotes 

Looks like a lot of stuff is going on in the background in the last 2 days, we still have no update though. 

55 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Don't want to take away his eligibility for UCL this season.  That's worth some £ in January.

fair play something must be on the pipeline for a.madird to buy him in January

Sideshow Luiz likes this